Theoben ''Evolution'' .22 air rifle ?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Forest fella

Full Member
Jul 2, 2008
3,178
295
Gloucestershire
Morning, I'm going to sell 1 of these Air Rifles it's in Excellent nick with Bag and Scope, But I can't find out what sort of price to ask for on the Web.
Any Thoughts
Cheers
 
this all depends on condition...the bluing in particular,they have a nice deep blue,,what stock material ...walnut etc and of course whats it puttin out in ft lbs

but around £300-£400,,, of course i may be way out...butoff a couple of airgun forums i attend this seems to be goin price

any pics
 
Morning, I'm going to sell 1 of these Air Rifles it's in Excellent nick with Bag and Scope, But I can't find out what sort of price to ask for on the Web.
Any Thoughts
Cheers
Could try here they have a few TheoBen rifles for sale
 
I've used this forum a couple of times for general stuff seems like a pretty good place,

 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE