The (Wilderness) Gathering???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
Wilderness gatehring.... Sorry to be a pain i am relatively new here... where and when?? can someone please poiint me to the necessary threads???

Help is much appreciated as i would very much like to come along :)

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
We will be there, we some glamorous assistants staffing our pitch! :You_Rock_ While Jamie and I sit about all weekend taking a well earned rest, drinking tea! :naughty:

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
Bummer, Why do i always seem to find out about these things too darn late...

I guess i will be waiting for the next BCUK meet..

Thanks for the link :biggthump

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
I'll be there with my brother in law Jim, he has a Malern Streak (big white patch) on the left side of his head. Spot him and I'll not be far away, oh yea I got a green snake on my right arm (tattoo from wrist to shoulder) and my BCUK badge sewn on my Snowsled pocket :wave:
Gary and/or Jack will you be taking any Swanndri Bush shirts with you 'cos I'll be looking to buy one.
We are planning to be there for the doors opening 1 o'clock Friday and staying to the end on Sunday. Sleeping under Bashas in the woods but taking a small tent as back up. :pack:
I'm looking forward to meeting all the folks from on here so don't be shy. :You_Rock_

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
i reckon i'll be there, dunno if it'll be tent or basha either :eek:):

note to self, must replace neil's/leon's bottle of single malt, and endevour not to drink too much! :super:

cheers, and.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Not going to be able to make this one :-( hope you all have a good time.... Make sure you get some good pics for those of us who can't make it.

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE