The Titanic sinking conspiracy theory

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Brian Griffin: Peter, this is the sight of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Peter Griffin: Oh so Saddam Hussein did this?
Brian Griffin: No.
Peter Griffin: The Iraqi army?
Peter Griffin: Some guys from Iraq?
Peter Griffin: That one lady who visited Iraq that one time?
Brian Griffin: No, Peter Iraq had nothing to do with this, it was a bunch of Saudi Arabians, Lebanese, and Egyptians financed by a Saudi Arabian guy living in Afghanistan and sheltered by Pakistanis.
Peter Griffin: So you're saying we need to invade Iran?

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
http://homepages.wmich.edu/~korista/moonhoax2.html
I believe this is a reasoned and comprehensive refutation Biker.

Thanks for the article, but one line answers don't quite explain all the iregularites and discrepancies that constantly seem to come to light once you dig a little deeper.
If you've got the time and more importantly the interest spend 2 hours watching this documentary (and others related to it, but like I said above there's also a lot of $hit stuff out there too to muddy the waters). Yes it looks like a weirdo show with someone handing out the aluminum cone hats but it also raises some VERY valid arguements which a simple one sentance answer just won't and can't cover.

All I'm saying is make your own mind up, I went into it with a closed mind sure of the facts after arguing the toss with my brother about it, but I also have a curious mind too and I am open to the counter-arguement of "what if?" now I have an entirely different opinion. Judge for yourself.

[video=youtube;yo5w0pm24ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo5w0pm24ic&feature=re lated[/video]

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Good job the Soviets (who no doubt had lots of radio recievers pointed towards the moon) didn't have a vested interest in proving that the Americans never got there eh?

Biker

Would you look Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin Aldrin in the eye and call them liars?

Someone did and got a right hook in the kisser. Then Buzz was asked again but didn't gibve a definitive answer but quoted diservice to America speech instead.

[video=youtube;vhKr2NSEPgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=vhKr2NSEPgg[/video]

Now had these men been sat down and told: Go to the moon in that ship and you won't come back, however someone one day will, but for now (1969) we'll have to pretend... For the good of America! (insert sound of Star-spangled banner music) and those three and the ones that followed the Apollo program being patriots played along. Did you know for all the achievements of Neil Armstrong the one thing he has be ordered NOT to talk about are the moon landings.

As for the Russians debunking it. Watch the documentary for some interesting points about that.

Please don't come back next and tell me two tall buildings caught fire and burned due to a plane crash then fell in freefall to the ground, and another relatively undamaged building did the exact same thing 8 hours later due to a fire. A feat which has NEVER been repeated before or since?

They hide the secrets in plain site and feed you exactly what they want you to see and point and laugh at you when you question the party policy putting you in the same catagory as those silver cone hat wearers. Take a moment to stand outside from the herd and read what some of those unpatriotic debunkers and "UFO watchers" are saying.

Last edited:

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
They hide the secrets in plain site and feed you exactly what they want you to see and point and laugh at you when you question the party policy putting you in the same catagory as those silver cone hat wearers. Take a moment to stand outside from the herd and read what some of those unpatriotic debunkers and "UFO watchers" are saying.

:beerchug: Totally agree Biker.

Si

Biker

:beerchug: Totally agree Biker.

Si

Thanks mate.

What's so scary is that we accept it so blindly, mostly because the alternative is just too horrifying to accept, that people could be that manipulative of things we were sold as solid truths.

I have more than a passing interest in cospiracy theories as you may have guessed.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
The problem is, as I see it, whatever evidence is put forward to counter the conspiracy theorists, they'll come up with a way to deny it.

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
No ones answered the question.

Is this one of those trick questions like that quizz thing I posted and they're all dead or something? LOL

Yeah I would as I don't think they did land on the moon when they said they did. As I said, people have lied for alot less.

Si

Biker

The problem is, as I see it, whatever evidence is put forward to counter the conspiracy theorists, they'll come up with a way to deny it.

Good point but but ultimately if the people said they did something and all they can offer is sworn testimony instead of measureable evidence that they did, then surely if someone can find fault with these facts it throws into doubt thier side of the story?

I could swear all day long I am actually Napoleon reborn, but unless DNA tests back that up it's just me offering my testimony, while more questioniing minds doubt it and would expect me to validate that outrageous claim.

Last edited:

Biker

can,t find it now ,but i think it was neil armstrong out shopping in the states and a passer by said something to that effect and he lashed out at him !!

[video=youtube;KaUqaVj51w4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaUqaVj51w4[/video]

You could look at it two ways. He was backed into a corner and the fight or flight reflex kicked it, or he was scared that he'd have to back up his accuser's claim and so lashed out changing the question and situation into something else entirely. He's a patriotic hero doing his patriotic duty by punching out a hippy weido punk.

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Not a bad right hand as it goes but...

Haha ha but I've got Mr. Armstrong refusing to swear on the bible.... Ner. :D

[video=youtube;aqfH7iK51HQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqfH7iK51HQ[/video]

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE