The Titanic sinking conspiracy theory

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
You could look at it two ways. He was backed into a corner and the fight or flight reflex kicked it, or he was scared that he'd have to back up his accuser's claim and so lashed out changing the question and situation into something else entirely. He's a patriotic hero doing his patriotic duty by punching out a hippy weido punk.

Or you could look at it a third way

If some dude got in my face and called me a coward and a liar I might be inclined to give him 'some good news'.

Especially if I'd flown 66 combat missions in Korea and shot down 2 Mig 15's when the guy telling me I was a coward and a liar was still a twinkle in mum and dads eye....

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
@Biker

Exactly, gotta love it when he says it's probably a fake bible LOL well why not stick his hand on it then, obviously didn't think it was fake and a bit worried about lying to his maker. ;)

Si

Biker

Or you could look at it a third way

If some dude got in my face and called me a coward and a liar I might be inclined to give him 'some good news'.

Especially if I'd flown 66 combat missions in Korea and shot down 2 Mig 15's when the guy telling me I was a coward and a liar was still a twinkle in mum and dads eye....

Yup, fair point. Maybe he's also lost some of that cool-headed self control in intense situations a fighterpilot had too. I see your point though. caught on the back foot like that anyone would have some reaction.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Good job the Soviets (who no doubt had lots of radio recievers pointed towards the moon) didn't have a vested interest in proving that the Americans never got there eh?

Plus 1 on this one arguement above all others.

Ever notice how most of the people who believe the moon landings were fake are usually the same ones who believe professional wrestling is real?

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Yup, fair point. Maybe he's also lost some of that cool-headed self control in intense situations a fighterpilot had too. I see your point though. caught on the back foot like that anyone would have some reaction.

I think my point is that regardless of your view point on the Moonlandings. Both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have done a lot with their lives from active duty during the Korean war, to being test pilots, lecturing in aerospace engineering etc.

Thats a lot to cram into a life time.. Some folk only ever end up being taxi drivers and making low grade films and attempting to humiliate men in there 70s..

The Buzz Aldrin is 82 years old currently and was 72 years old when Bart Sibrel confronted him and got a sock in the Jaw... Do you think you might have lost your cool headed self control a bit by the time you are 72 ???

Biker

Plus 1 on this one arguement above all others.

Ever notice how most of the people who believe the moon landings were fake are usually the same ones who believe professional wrestling is real?

Like I said, watch that 2 hour documentary if you want to. They come up with a pretty interesting solution for that, if I remember correctly, it's been a while since I watched it.

As for the wrestling part...

click here: http://www.motifake.com/image/demot...-is-fake-demotivational-poster-1263957153.jpg :lmao:

Biker

I think my point is that regardless of your view point on the Moonlandings. Both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have done a lot with their lives from active duty during the Korean war, to being test pilots, lecturing in aerospace engineering etc.

Thats a lot to cram into a life time.. Some folk only ever end up being taxi drivers and making low grade films and attempting to humiliate men in there 70s..

The Buzz Aldrin is 82 years old currently and was 72 years old when Bart Sibrel confronted him and got a sock in the Jaw... Do you think you might have lost your cool headed self control a bit by the time you are 72 ???

Like I said, fair point. Don't think I would call either of them cowards, not based on their war records or what they've achieved on the lecture and PR circuits in thier lifetimes. I htink I would call into question their moral obligation of maintaining this facade for so long, but it's good to see NASA looking after its own so well. Nice pension plan that isn't it? Let's hope neither of them get too loose-lipped in their dotage. Rambling about how they were actually in low earth orbit under the Van Allen belt instead of moonwalking might be embarassing.

As for them ever coming clean about whether they walked on the moon or not, well I'm not going to hold my breath that some reporter's ever going to get an admission out of them so easily, especially on camera. I just found it interesting that EVERYONE knows Armstrong's highest point of his career, right before taking that giant leap for mankind he was just some fighter jockey amongst the ranks of the USAAF yet the one thing that he should be shouting from the rooftops is the one thing he's been warned not to speak about in public. (No I can't find the litrature or the article I read that in, sorry).

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Like I said, fair point. Don't think I would call either of them cowards, not based on their war records or what they've achieved on the lecture and PR circuits in thier lifetimes. I htink I would call into question their moral obligation of maintaining this facade for so long, but it's good to see NASA looking after its own so well. Nice pension plan that isn't it? Let's hope neither of them get too loose-lipped in their dotage. Rambling about how they were actually in low earth orbit under the Van Allen belt instead of moonwalking might be embarassing.

As for them ever coming clean about whether they walked on the moon or not, well I'm not going to hold my breath that some reporter's ever going to get an admission out of them so easily, especially on camera. I just found it interesting that EVERYONE knows Armstrong's highest point of his career, right before taking that giant leap for mankind he was just some fighter jockey amongst the ranks of the USAAF yet the one thing that he should be shouting from the rooftops is the one thing he's been warned not to speak about in public. (No I can't find the litrature or the article I read that in, sorry).

Neil Armstrong served in the US Navy...Then in NACA then NASA.

The USAAF became the USAF on 18th September 1947 (about 3-4 months after the Roswell incident).

Right I'm going back to watching my re runs of 'Space Above and Beyond' and Farscape and eating cheezles

Biker

Neil Armstrong served in the US Navy...Then in NACA then NASA.

The USAAF became the USAF on 18th September 1947 (about 3-4 months after the Roswell incident).

Right I'm going back to watching my re runs of 'Space Above and Beyond' and Farscape and eating cheezles

Don't you just hate a pedantic smark alec? Whatever. :lmao:

Bon appetite mate. I'm off to bed myself now... long overdue my sleep.

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
USN NACA NASA USAAF USAF all gobbeldygook to me, meh back to my Deadliest Catch, cheese on toast & cuppa. :D

I gotta do this and apologise in advance but... Night johnboy.... :lmao:

Si

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Don't you just hate a pedantic smark alec? Whatever. :lmao:

Bon appetite mate. I'm off to bed myself now... long overdue my sleep.

I'm not trying to be a pedant but if your going to stick the knife into folks and their achievements especially from the benign posistion of an internet forum it pays to know a bit about the blokes your working over from a factual stand point.

I don't personally agree with Bart Sibrel and his modus operandi but he had the Cojones to actually level his criticism at the blokes face to face...

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
USN NACA NASA USAAF USAF all gobbeldygook to me, meh back to my Deadliest Catch, cheese on toast & cuppa. :D

I gotta do this and apologise in advance but... Night johnboy.... :lmao:

Si

Mmmm you don't know what any of that means or how It interplays or it's relevance to the US space programme of the 60-70's.

Good night Urban X sleep tight.....

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Really interesting documentary thanks for posting.

Personally i don't believe it simply for the fact that i do not believe is possible to transfer a name of a ship without anyone noticing.
There is also the fact that the Olympic served for many years after the Titanic sunk and was eventually dismantled.

So then you not only have the builders, designers, workers, crew in on the conspiracy you also MUST have every single person that ever worked on the ship, the insurers, the inspectors, the passengers and the dismantlers.
As a ship suddenly loosing it's extra supports is a pretty obvious thing.

With regards to the moon landings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Sort of puts paid to any argument really.

Biker

I'm not trying to be a pedant but if your going to stick the knife into folks and their achievements especially from the benign posistion of an internet forum it pays to know a bit about the blokes your working over from a factual stand point.

I don't personally agree with Bart Sibrel and his modus operandi but he had the Cojones to actually level his criticism at the blokes face to face...

Put the errors down to a combination of the fact that I'm tired (it's gone 2am for me right now I'm sleeping well because I'm bunged up with a rotton head cold) The USAAF thing was an innocent mix up, my Uncle was in the USAF during the 70's & 80's so I ought to have known that fact, it just slipped my mind when typing.

The thing is I have noting personally against those Astronauts, I look at them as cogs in a big machine. At the time there were needed to fulfill a role, a role they're having to still maintain 40+ years later, it's those puppet masters I have the problem with who are tugging the strings and making the whole system dance to their tune.

One of the key points for me that undermined this whole moon landing thing was the props used. The photos showed the moonbuggy parked on a slope and then later on that same mission they're supposed to be elsewhere yet the footage shows them clearly on the same ridge. The distant mountains are used in different shots apparently in different loacations. There's also a distinct horizon line as if the backdrop and the floor are two seperate items. These apparent errors were explained as clues that the people forced to depict the fake landings left in for future generations to see for what they are and not take in as gospel what they were seeing on the screen. For me these little tags spoke volumes. I would encourage you to watch the documentary I posted on the previous page with that science fiction mind of yours in top gear and see it for what it is showing. You may find yourself surprised.

As for the Titanic and the Olympic, it would be interesting to know if the ship dismantled decades later after years of service had a bent keel or not or had a permanant list to one side. As for the builders of the ship, they were in Belfast Ireland, the ship was dismantled at Jarrow and later in Inverkeithing Scotland. (thanks Google)

If the events shown in the dramatisation segments were true then I don't think those businessmen would have given much cosideration to the moral ethics of sinking a ship they knew to be the damaged Olympic, they just made it into a greater disaster by not getting the Californian on station when or where they said. Hubris has that effect sometimes, and their tracks have obviously been well covered.
I applaud the makers for actually doing the research on it and presenting it the way they did. I enjoyed it and could well believe such a thing took place, certainly ties off a lot of loose ends... or maybe I'm just a cynic.

Man I am shattered, g'night all.

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Hey Biker, I've got a really nice bridge over the Thames that you can have cheap - it's got towers and raising parts, and everything:)

You can trust me, honest. I'll send you pictures if you like.........................

Biker

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Hey Biker, I've got a really nice bridge over the Thames that you can have cheap - it's got towers and raising parts, and everything:)

You can trust me, honest. I'll send you pictures if you like.........................

Would you take a trade instead? I have a DD tarp a Karrimor rucksack a sleeping bag liner?

Listen, I know what you're thinking Ol' Biker's slipped his cam, but watch that documentary and then point and laugh. I was just like you are with me now at my brother last year when he expressed these opinions about it. Watch then have an opinion other than the official party line of what we've been fed all these years.

Goodnight for real, back tomorrow, I'm enoying this thread a lot.

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Put the errors down to a combination of the fact that I'm tired (it's gone 2am for me right now I'm sleeping well because I'm bunged up with a rotton head cold) The USAAF thing was an innocent mix up, my Uncle was in the USAF during the 70's & 80's so I ought to have known that fact, it just slipped my mind when typing.

Mmmm a true conspiracy theorist wouldn't have made such elementary school boy error... I think that you're secretly working for NASA or the NSA in a anti conspiracy conspiracy operation being played out over several Internet forums and the pretence of being tired is all part of the ploy..

In fact ive taken your username and calculated the number of letters in it multiplied by the inlet Venturi size of a Saturn V rocket motor gives me the following...

Coordinates
17px-WMA_button2b.png
37°14′06″N115°48′40″W

A coincidence??? I don't think so.....;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE