The Titanic sinking conspiracy theory

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Its all in the portholes... Titanic's sister ship was not identical, there was a difference in some windows. The wreck at the bottom of the Atlantic is the Titanic.

Transmissions from the moon were monitored by radio hams on earth, the transmissions were from the moon. The Russians monitored the transmissions, they were from the moon. A laser reflector was setup on the moon by astronauts and is still used today to monitor lunar orbits. None of the writers making money about the 'hoax' mention the reflectors or have taken up the open offer to go and see a laser fired at it.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Hahahaha you mean there's such a thing as 'professional' wrestling :lmao: bunch of clowns in spandex rotfl. :lmao:

Si

LOL. That's my point. I don't know if I'd label them as "clowns" though. I'd be more likely to consider them "stunt men."

Oh and BTW, it's not just spandex; it's NEON spandex. A fashion statement, and a BOLD one at that, LOL.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
If NASA was capable of convincing thousands of people to keep quiet about faking the moon landings after going to all that effort in building the rockets etc., do you not think they would have "faked" the photos better?

It does seem that conspiracy theorists are incapable of actually admitting that although there is "evidence" that the conspiracy exists, there is also a lot of evidence that it doesn't. It's very similar to some religious types - they cherry pick the bits that suit their particular argument & completely disregard the rest.

If God had known what nutters would live on his earth perhaps he would have thought differently 6,500 years ago... ;)

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Its all in the portholes... Titanic's sister ship was not identical, there was a difference in some windows. The wreck at the bottom of the Atlantic is the Titanic.

Transmissions from the moon were monitored by radio hams on earth, the transmissions were from the moon. The Russians monitored the transmissions, they were from the moon. A laser reflector was setup on the moon by astronauts and is still used today to monitor lunar orbits. None of the writers making money about the 'hoax' mention the reflectors or have taken up the open offer to go and see a laser fired at it.

Exactly. I fly aircraft whose navigation systems depend on the GPS calibration of the signals bounced off the mirrors left on the Moon by the astronauts.

Something the Americans do on a daily basis or else the drift would make GPS positioning more unreliable on a literally hourly basis. Life would then become unintentionally interesting.

As for Mr Aldrin; a genuine hero in my estimation, well, if I'd even half the achievements in my service jacket he has, I'd have flattened that ringpiece with feet as well.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Conspiracies conspiracies.

what-if-i-am-retarded-but-my-parents-payed-everyone-to-play-along-so-i-could-be-happy.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mmmm a true conspiracy theorist wouldn't have made such elementary school boy error... I think that you're secretly working for NASA or the NSA in a anti conspiracy conspiracy operation being played out over several Internet forums and the pretence of being tired is all part of the ploy..

In fact ive taken your username and calculated the number of letters in it multiplied by the inlet Venturi size of a Saturn V rocket motor gives me the following...

A coincidence??? I don't think so.....;)

[video=youtube;_x-MX7jmsrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x-MX7jmsrs[/video]

Paul72

Nomad
Jan 29, 2010
Northern Ireland
Did you ever consider that Armstrong et al won't talk about it because they have to cover up the fact of the secret alien bases on the moon...........................???? :dunno:

Biker

The laser reflective panal was one of my more solid retorts at my brother, even the legendary Mythbusters proved it's there (I don't watch that show but I did make a point of finding that episode on youtube).

I'm not saying NASA didn't send anything to the moon, what I am saying is that the footage, those glaring errors in scenery, the apparent disregard of technical areas of such things as no radiation shielding are just glossed over in the "NASA knows best, you're just an uneducated oik without a college degree, we're Scientists!"

Now back in the 70's people were fed all sorts of information via the media and lapped it up. Sci-fi programmes were on TV and suddenly we're seeing real live stuff and it's not sci-fi but real events taking place on our satellite. Jump 40 years down the time line and people are starting to really look at the techinical stuff behind this apparent Giant leap and holes are starting to appear, big ones at that. Like I've been banging on since my first meniton of this opinion, watch that 2 hour documentary and I DARE YOU to have the same opinion you had when you started watching it at the end. There are further vids on youtube that are related, others are just pants. This however isone of the better ones.

[video=youtube;OzH4iSRZYgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzH4iSRZYgI&feature=re lated[/video]

Open your eyes and just look beyond the obvious, start noticing little details, these are those clues I mentioned earlier. It's almost like the stage hands knew that future generations would clock these and left them in as paper trail

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Not a bad right hand as it goes but...

Haha ha but I've got Mr. Armstrong refusing to swear on the bible.... Ner. :D

[video=youtube;aqfH7iK51HQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqfH7iK51HQ[/video]

Si

Bit of a non-starter, really; asking the supposed perpetrator of one conspiracy to swear on the user-guide of another.

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
I did watch that docu you put up Biker and it confirmed alot of what I thought about the moon landings and enlightened me on other aspects, such as the Hasselblad V-Series camera (ahem lens changing) lol, the 'extra' lighting, etc., as a photographer I have both used Hasselblads and know the rudimentaries of lighting. :p The 500EL used used a remote trigger as the gloves were too clumsy to operate the shutter lever, motor wind (gloves wind lever), but they changed a lens actually wearing the gloves outside the lander? The Reseau plate (grid markings) some major anomolies with the reticles! The lighting speaks for itself, lunar reflection my butt!

I have no problem with men walking on the moon, or the retro-reflectors being left there, I do have a problem with it being Aldrin and Armstrong (only 1 pic of Armstrong on the moon btw?) :yikes: I think whoever left the stuff there died because of it and it was covered up and the US was given some heroes, maybe why Armstrong is a virtual recluse and Aldrin won't swear on the bible, guilt.

And anyone who thinks the US government wouldn't lie to the rest of the world is in cloud cuckoo land, they ALL lie to their own peoples daily, but the US government are IMHO the most secretive, deceitful and paranoid government on the planet bar none.

(Disclaimer - No offence to any Amercian dude and dudettes who may be reading this thread, I have nothing against the US apart from fast food, fossil fuel consumption, carbon footprint, 'world policing' & wrestling in Neon Spandex. I am afterall just a mere Limey, with no car, a small flat, no heroes and no stars on the flag). :p :p :p

Si

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha what a bunch of paranoid tripe. Sorry guts but you seem to have been convinced by idiots of the existance of dremt up facts, and mean you conspiracy theory types(theory as in no proof) I will quit happily live on in my world of facts, I know you may find this insulting, and label me a sheeple(as I don't follow your ideals)but I have no time for this and no respect for those who can't see for themselves and end up with there little snippy insults. Open YOUR EYES AND SEE. What tosh.

Ttfn :)

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Ya, anyway. Most of what you 'see for yourself' is 'presented to you' for your viewing pleasure. If I SEE it I'll believe it, unfortunately not possible with who was on the moon as I wasn't there, neither were you I believe?

Si

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Why did america fake the moon landings(if they did,I can't see it myself)It must have cost a fortune.What was the point of the exercise.It wasn't to distract from the vietnam war as has been said as it made no difference to the war or its supporters and detractors.
So why do it?

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
I didn't say it never happened, I said I don't think it was Aldrin and Armstrong, it matters not to me who it was tbh, I could give a rats testes about the moon or space flight in general but I simply don't believe half of the 'stuff' we are spoon fed by our governments, thier agencies, and supporters. Because I choose to have my own opinions and question rather than accept doesn't mean I'm a conspiracy nut or loon. Sheeple is a great word, it cracks me up, but because people choose to believe what they are told doesn't mean they should be labelled either. :D

Si

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha so you think that because some one says that the moon landings happened as history says so it just because they believe what they've been told, not because they have put the same effort into researching the subject as you but have come to a different conclusion?

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Nope I believe each to their own point of view, you've researched yours using data, I've researched mine using obviously different data. Just as a matter of interest, did you watch the docu that Biker put up?

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE