The thread title no longer appears in the window title

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pteron

Acutorum Opifex
Nov 10, 2003
Wiltshire
pteron.org
which is a shame as it means in firefox I have loads of tabs labeled: "bushcraft - Forums", whereas before the tabs would contain the title. A bookmark now needs to be edited to add the information back in.

One positive for me, is that the New Posts link now maintains the URL, so to get at new posts I simply need to reload the page, whilst before it would replace the new posts URL with the search results URL.

I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I pretty much come to bushcraftuk for the forum. I'll jump off into the other stuff occasionally, especially if someone mentions something of interest, but my day to day experience is worse under this new layout than it was under the old system where the forum could be viewed standalone.

Still, thanks for a great resource!

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I too come here for the forum 99% of the time. Since the launch of the new site it has been a pig to use.

It's probably the least user friendly forum I know of at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE