The Pink Spork charity mayhem picture and comment thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK - those who have not claimed their Sporks - listen up!
If you want em let me know within the week or they are GONE!
I have had an offer on them (a donation to Breast Cancer again) and you have a week to avoid their irrevocable disapearance - so bleat now or forever hold your piece!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK - those who have not claimed their Sporks - listen up!
If you want em let me know within the week or they are GONE!
I have had an offer on them (a donation to Breast Cancer again) and you have a week to avoid their irrevocable disapearance - so bleat now or forever hold your piece!

How many haven't claimed them John, and aren't you going to keep one as a loving memento? :rolleyes::rofl:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK the last Pink Spork in a Pink Spork case has gone!
I am PSiPSC free!
This madness has raised £167.00 for Breast Cancer research - a great result for a great windup!
I would like to thank the evil genius who decided to wind me up for Xmas, the evil henchmen who spent good money just to wind me up, the sad crew who wanted to see me use them, photoshop for allowing the evil photo adapter to make a potentially embaressing photo truely embaressing (thanks Phil!) and all the mad fools who paid good money (to charity, not me!) to get me to do the mad, foolish, deed of eating with the repulsive psudo-cutlery!
British Red - and BB - deserve the highest praise for inspiring me to do the mad deed for charity and for (probably..) donating the most :)
Thank you all!
And I expect to see those photos come up every time Phil wants a cheap laugh at my expense!
I hereby grant him license to use the photos at will - but only if he puts some dosh to charity (any charity!) each time he does :)

This kind of madness is glorious and could only happen on BcUK!
God love you all!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
BB says a pink Spork is ideal for consuming food....on client sites :) She is in work before seven and has breakfast and lunch that she takes in in big Stanley flasks. She says using cutlery from staff tea rooms is....unhygenic (expletives deleted)...so is grateful for the spork you sent her John - thanks mate and good on Steve for organising "the event" and John for being a great sport and all who gave :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK the last Pink Spork in a Pink Spork case has gone!
I am PSiPSC free!

What a shame... I still think you should have kept at least one as a reminder of this great event :)

This madness has raised £167.00 for Breast Cancer research - a great result for a great windup!

That is a good result, well done everyone who donated :D

I would like to thank the evil genius who decided to wind me up for Xmas,

Somehow I don't think that's what you really want to do... :rolleyes::lmao:

I would like to thank the evil genius who decided to wind me up for Xmas...

This kind of madness is glorious and could only happen on BcUK!

With this being so successful I do wonder what they're planning next... :evilangel:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
What a shame... I still think you should have kept at least one as a reminder of this great event :)

That is a good result, well done everyone who donated :D

Somehow I don't think that's what you really want to do... :rolleyes::lmao:

With this being so successful I do wonder what they're planning next... :evilangel:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE