The Pink Spork charity mayhem picture and comment thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Its New Year John, maybe you could put an extra one up through some good will? :)

May entice others to donate. ;) ..............or scare them away.....

Come on folks, only another £23 to go.
OK a couple more then...
003_zps06a086da.jpg

004_zps8c66f36a.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK - today I do the "prize draw", putting all the names of those who donated to the charity in a hat (Tilley T3 Olive) and picking out 7 lucky winners!
The lucky seven will win a loverley pink Spork in a pink Spork Case and I will autograph and number each one so that no cheating swine can pass off an ordinary Pink Spork in a pink Spork Case as a genuine "Owned and used by John Fenna pink Spork in a pink Spork Case".
I will do the draw and make a list of the winners later today - so you still have time to make a donation to the charity and get your name in the hat!
Winners will be PMed as well as listed.
"You gotta be in it to win it!"
Good luck everyone

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
I am in.

Does the use of a pink spork rub off on one in any way, changed habits, outlook on life, mental changes?

Should the winners keep their prizes in a lead lined box?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Come on folks... We've just got £13 to raise to get pictures of John actually USING the sporks to eat food with rather than posing with them :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Come on Folks... John is still offline and we now need just £3 more to get to £150...

Please someone donate the last little bit so he's got a nice surprise to come back to :rofl:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE