The PINK Man-Bag ... pic heavy !!! (2013 Bushmoot)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
OK folks, yere 'tis ...

At Monday morning "prayers" Tony got to AOB and called up Mr Fenna of this parish. Mr Fenna came, looked suitably abashed ...
0-JF.jpg

Tony then presented Mr F with a beautifully wrapped, if slightly belated, birthday gift ...
01-JF.jpg

The assembled company immediately and loudly exhorted Mr F to "OPEN IT !!!" ... so he made his way to the centre of the arena (lion's den???)
02-JF.jpg

... and carefully removed the lovely wrapping paper
03-JF.jpg

...to show the glorious (PINK) creation which had been lovingly crafted, just for him. Mr F was so dumbfounded and aghast at this exquisite object d'art that he dropped the wrapping paper ...
04-JF.jpg

Mr F then discovered that there was even more to his present than he had at first perceived and found the glorious objects contained therein ... Daddy Spork, Mummy Spork, Elder-child Spork and Younger-child Spork. He became quite overwhelmed and (for once) just about speechless !!!
05-JF.jpg

The audience roared with delight and began to chant, "Put IT on! Put IT on!" ... after some modest hesitation Mr F complied with the crowd's request. One suspects he realised he was not getting out alive if he didn't !!!
06-JF.jpg

Finally, once the fabulous creation was around his neck and upon his fair person, his stunned synapses fired again ... joy spread across his countenance, and everyone could see that his whole life had been changed by the unexpected gifts ...
07-JF.jpg

For those of you who would like to see "The Thing" in rather more detail here is a close-up ... (Viewers are advised to wear sunglasses before attempting this picture !!!)
08-JF.jpg

And here is the crafter of the delicious PINK creation modelling the Man-Bag for that inestimable bushcraft photographer, Harvestman (also of this parish ... well at the moment anyway !!!)
09-JF.jpg

The Family of Sporks was discovered and provided by that Elder and Fountainhead of Bushie Wisdom, Mesquite (also of this parish) as was the initial idea and concept of the Pink Man-Bag. All power to his elbow !!!

:aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:

Postscript ... Mr F was last seen with the bag on Tuesday morning ... putting his lunch into it !!! I should add that (at that time) the lunch had not yet been eaten !!!

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Behind every green Bushcrafter there is a pink one trying to breakout, I met Miss Fenna on Mon. and it was I refuse to blend im going to clash, Pink is the new Camo.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Been early yet - if you look on the other pic thread you can see him modelling it and blowing bubbles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE