'The Outdoors Show' Meet 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peasantchurl

Banned
Jun 11, 2009
are there any food shops (newsagents/ petrol station / off licence/ supermarket) within walking distance of the camp that anyone knows of ?

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
are there any food shops (newsagents/ petrol station / off licence/ supermarket) within walking distance of the camp that anyone knows of ?

seems to be PO, Chippie, small grocers etc in tile hill about 2mile up the road according to google

and bigger supermarket further afield.

I take it the BCUK lot will be obvious or are there no other groups on site that weekend? think i saw a pdf map in this thread somewhere do i need it ?

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
seems to be PO, Chippie, small grocers etc in tile hill about 2mile up the road ...

There's a quite a few shops in that run. Not particularly cheap, but easily accessable.

... and bigger supermarket further afield.

That'll be Sainsburys

... I take it the BCUK lot will be obvious or are there no other groups on site that weekend? think i saw a pdf map in this thread somewhere do i need it ?

lg_RCMap2.jpg

We're on PC11 - it's the zit on the nose shaped bit. If you scroll to the post I made prior to this one there's a link to the map above, it also contains a link to grey scale map

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thanks for confirming Decs - and earliest arrival time on Thursday is still 5pm??

Dec said he might be a bit busy today so in case he can't respond the usual time on site for folks arriving on site is from about 5pm. If you arrive a little bit before that then that's fine.

Friday I am assuming is the same otherwise you start running into day charges for the site.

Just about finished packing the car and drinking my coffee :) See you and everyone else tonight

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
packing right now.. see you tomoro evining.... one thing... has anyone got a map of where the site is (preferibly with the railway station marked, it is tile hill right?)

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
Wild thing, you make my ring sting.:D

I~ went down in a burning ring of fire.:eek:

Now Indian food, its a buring thing
and it makes the pallete sting
for a taste you must aquire,
indian food is a hot desire.

Now when i went to bed the taste it was dire
and when i woke up my bottom was on fire
and it burns burns burns,
that ring of fire.. that ring of fire

Chicken vindloo, and pork tandori too....
prawns in curried rice,
at the time it all tasted nice

but when i went to bed i began to perspire
and when i woke up my bottom was on fire
and it burns burns burns
that ring of fire... that ring of fire!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE