'The Outdoors Show' Meet 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Would be cheaper for R.C. people... pm me if your interested..
Not brothers stuff! He'd never part with his kit! just some spare stuff I have, sure there's more.... Is anyone bringing a pasteboard table?? (only joking).:lmao:

Yup I'll pack both then as it looks like it's turning to a bit of a jumble sale.

Still need to sort through my gear thats going up for sale.

I'll be there friday morning but will heading off the the Outdoor show mid morning.

I've just checked and it's 8 quid per car to park up so maybe we can sort out a car share if anyone is interested?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Folks, I managed to acquire a couple any day access tickets to the show for a couple friends. Unfortunately 1 of them is now unable to come so that means I have 1 (one) ticket spare for anyone who'd like it that's on the list as down to come to the Rough Close meet as well.

First Ohmygod, YES Please, mememememe :lmao: gets it :D

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Folks, I managed to acquire a couple any day access tickets to the show for a couple friends. Unfortunately 1 of them is now unable to come so that means I have 1 (one) ticket spare for anyone who'd like it that's on the list as down to come to the Rough Close meet as well.

Mine!

finding_nemo_seagulls_sydney_harbour.jpg

Indoorsout

Settler
Apr 29, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
I'm going to have to pull out of this one, just moved house, Dad's just out of hospital, my boys birthday, far too much furniture to sort out...

Not happy but I just can't squeeze the time for an overnighter! Way too many things on the go right now :(

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I'm going to have to pull out of this one, just moved house, Dad's just out of hospital, my boys birthday, far too much furniture to sort out...

Not happy but I just can't squeeze the time for an overnighter! Way too many things on the go right now :(

Sorry to hear that, but Family first. Maybe next time:)

Addo
Andy2112
andybysea
Aragorn
Beamdune
Cliv
dasy2k1
Dave53
Davey569
decorum
Dookie
dr jones
Elines
Firecrest
Hairy Growler
Hedgerow pete
Hogstable
Jakata
Jimbo + 1 guest
John Fenna
JoyR
Lostdreamer
Lurch
maddave+1
MartinK9
mclark
Mesquite
Muddy Boots
naboo_the_enigma
nigeltm
Nolightweight
peasantchurl
Preper
Rychard
Sasquatch
Stooboy
Mark (T1)- delete this and replace it with your screen name
Thoth
TinkyPete TBC
Twodogs
WolfCrafter
woodspirits

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

Ticket is still up for grabs folks :rolleyes: :deal:

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Just moved further north for a new job

It's looking unlikely I can get time off to make it worthwhile heading down :( so I'm gonna have to pull out

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Just moved further north for a new job

It's looking unlikely I can get time off to make it worthwhile heading down :( so I'm gonna have to pull out

List updated:

Addo
Andy2112
andybysea
Aragorn
Cliv
dasy2k1
Dave53
Davey569
decorum
Dookie
dr jones
Elines
Firecrest
Hairy Growler
Hedgerow pete
Hogstable
Jakata
Jimbo + 1 guest
John Fenna
JoyR
Lostdreamer
Lurch
maddave+1
MartinK9
mclark
Mesquite
Muddy Boots
naboo_the_enigma
nigeltm
Nolightweight
peasantchurl
Preper
Rychard
Sasquatch
Stooboy
Mark (T1)- delete this and replace it with your screen name
Thoth
TinkyPete TBC
Twodogs
WolfCrafter
woodspirits

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Ohmygod, YES Please, mememememe :lmao:

the NEC sure isnt cheap!

Congrats Dasy, the ticket is yours :)

Just PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post to you. Alternatively, I'll hang on to it and you can collect it from me when you arrive at the meet. PM me which you'd prefer.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Meet list now stands at 43* of the 50 limit - so there's still space for 7 more registered BcUK bods.

* Not a mis-count - there are two on my own list which don't show on the forum list.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE