The Offspring

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I'm not sure too many of you will be interested here but I just wanted to say this:

I received my copy of 'Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace', the new Offspring album today and I'm listening to it now.

Woah :cool:

If you're even slightly interested in this band then you must get this album.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Cheers i was looking online the other day wondering if i should order it, seems like i should have done!

Cheers
Lou

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Haven't listened to them for ages :rolleyes: :D

Think i might have to, any good song recommendations?

From the new album?

Erm... The new single 'Hammerhead' is an obvious starter. Or 'Half-truism' or 'Kristy, are you doing ok?'.
Any of those are good. To be honest the whole album is very good, I can't really pick out individual songs.

It's one of those albums that has to be listened to all the way through as all the songs compliment each other. As soon as it finishes you think ''Hmmm... I'm gonna put that on again''. :D

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
I'm hoping to get it next month sometime when finances allow. I can tell you that the Hoosiers Album is well worth a listen, I know Virgin over played them and those songs became more than annoying but there are some track on the album that are quite beautiful... The Trick to Life, A Darkness Runs Through Him, Run Rabbit Run are all excellent :)

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
I'm hoping to get it next month sometime when finances allow. I can tell you that the Hoosiers Album is well worth a listen, I know Virgin over played them and those songs became more than annoying but there are some track on the album that are quite beautiful... The Trick to Life, A Darkness Runs Through Him, Run Rabbit Run are all excellent :)

I might give that a go, I've heard a few singles and quite liked them so why not :cool:

Still listening to 'Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace' by the way.

This is the best thing they've done for years. I even prefer it to 'Smash'. Well worth buying.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
the offspring are terrible, simple fact, although one that my girlfriend would beat me for voicing!
much more important musical news (still on a punk theme though of course), rancid have just realeased tickets for their upcoming uk tour!!!!!!!! anyone else ordered theirs yet? i shall be at rock city in nottingham and the venue in sheffield whose name i've forgotten. the aggrolites are touring the same month as well. november's looking good for music

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE