The most ludicrous "tool" ever?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlewolf

Feb 16, 2009
England
I can think of a more ludidrous tool.......

Bear.jpg

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
I don't get it? Why search for something you don't want to buy?!

:confused:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Do you really think I sat there putting words together to see if some of the bizarre combinations are available to buy? or perhaps a more obvious answer would be that I stumbled across it when I was ordering a few other bits and pieces?

Theres a code for a futher 20% of stuff on that website as well if anyone was looking to order stuff from it. Its quite good for the "use once in a couple of months" power tools like angle and bench grinders and dremel clones, that kind of thing.

Right am off to the Post Office to collect me new Wellies from Angus Og.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
Upon reading the thread title i thought i was going to see a picture of a woodlore knife:lmao:

Sorry couldn't resist.

:ban:

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
You know, quite perversely, I'd rather like one.
How splendidly daft.
I could have sworn I saw one in the 'boys toys' section of TK Maxx some time ago.

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
Do you really think I sat there putting words together to see if some of the bizarre combinations are available to buy? or perhaps a more obvious answer would be that I stumbled across it when I was ordering a few other bits and pieces?

Oh yeah, that makes sense.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE