The latest bit of survival kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
What?!?

Is this guy serious?

Let's face it - if you've got a vehicle then in all likelyhood you've got jump-leads already. And if you haven't then pack a set of jump-leads instead of this crap. At least then you'll have clips at either end and you can actually use them to jump your car.

I really hate ebay :(

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
That is a complete joke. I'll be keeping an eye on that listing to prove just how gullible people really are. I also call shenanigans on the Falklands War bit!

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Arghh... I'm having images of an A level physics class; doing experiments on the melting points of high resistance wire. I'd just finishing wiring it up, holding a length of bare wire in my hand, and some **** turned the powerpack on.
The burn marks were visible for about a year later!

I see nobody's taken dogbreath6969 up on it yet ;)

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
He forgot to add the magic words " as used by Ray Mears" and "SAS" then they would take off.:lmao:
Imagine how many numpties might put a 12 volt battery in the rucksack too! Mebbe my SWMBO will buy me one.
G;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE