The kit clearout continues......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
There's more...

A VERY nice 'Wharncliffe' blade knife, by Mega lift over on BB.
5" blade, 4mm thick, made of EN9 steel, with nice forged finish, and curly birch scales and mosaic pins. Comes with a beautiful leather sheath with wolf paw embossed on it. Owes me over £100, so how about £75 to your door.SOLD PENDING FUNDS
332.jpg

331.jpg

Leather belt case for a Laplander saw, made by Graham on this forum.
Just had a good coat of Nikwax.SOLD
426.jpg

427.jpg

Folding saw, didn't even know I had this, think it was another 'impulse' buy!
Has three blades, not sure if I even used this! £5 posted please.SOLD
446.jpg

445.jpg

444.jpg

SOLDStrike Force 'Blast Match' firesteel. Used as a demo maybe a dozen times, but sat in a drawer since. £10 to your door. Demo here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYRKzdSXH34
318.jpg

319.jpg

Swedish fire steel, brand new in packaging, with a free tub of 'maya dust'.
This is the wood handled one. £10 posted please.SOLD
327.jpg

Another little firelighting kit. A Maya dust tin containing tinders, charcloth, a small magnifying lens, A packet of NATO windproof matches, and a magnesium block with striker and saw. £7.50 posted to your doorSOLD.
441.jpg

442.jpg

SOLDSet of fire bow thongs. £5 posted please. Unused. One thick paracord, two leather from here:
http://www.survivalschool.co.uk/fire-lighting-equipment/leather-fire-bow-thong.html
443.jpg

Paracord bracelet, never worn. Contains a usefull length of paracord in an emergency. Sized for an 8" circumference wrist. £5 posted.SOLD
333.jpg

Thanks for looking, please post in thread first if you want anything.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE