littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon

Ross Bowyer

Apr 29, 2004
kendal
Hi Littlebiglane,

The kettle and matching cook set are made by a company called Eagle Products. I have only ever seen them in Norway and have searched but never found them on the internet. If you know anyone in Norway maybe they could get them, but brace your self as they aren't cheap!

Hope this helps

Ross

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Eagle Products Stalartikler, very tough and well made kettles :D

Stalartikler.jpg

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Hi Littlebiglane,

The kettle and matching cook set are made by a company called Eagle Products. I have only ever seen them in Norway and have searched but never found them on the internet. If you know anyone in Norway maybe they could get them, but brace your self as they aren't cheap!

Hope this helps

Ross

Yee Gods! 379 Euros for a kettle! You said brace yourself! :eek: :eek: :eek:

jimford

Settler
Mar 19, 2009
Hertfordshire
I can't see a spout or pouring hole in the kettle, except in the middle. Does this mean you have to tip it upside down to get _all_ the water out? If so, it seems pretty impractical to me.

Jim

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I had a look at the Outwell and the MSR in Blacks today. Not much to tell them apart to be honest.
I think the Outwell was 1.2L and the MSR 1.3L

About £10 difference in Blacks.

I was tempted but I managed to resist getting either. I did get a little stool for £2.99 because the bag had a small rip in it. :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I can't see a spout or pouring hole in the kettle, except in the middle. Does this mean you have to tip it upside down to get _all_ the water out? If so, it seems pretty impractical to me.

Jim
Yes indeed you do - thats how most kettles work

<sigh>

Red

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
primus do a nice kettle in their litech range.
i own the larger 1.5l tea/coffee kettle and the litech frying pan, both of these are perfect for my open fire cooking kit.
together they weigh 463g which isnt too bad either.
it did make me laugh when i was in the camping shop and the guy behind the counter couldnt understand why i would use the kettle as a billy can!
it was only when i took it out of the box and showed him how easy it was to fit a spoon inside the wide brim did he see the potential in owning one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE