The 'I've found a bargain' thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK
Just got a notification that Abe books have a copy of Andrew Lane's Survival Advantage for about £6.50 delivered.
Alas I bought mine full price a month ago, so this is a bargain someone else can have

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Just got a notification that Abe books have a copy of Andrew Lane's Survival Advantage for about £6.50 delivered.
Alas I bought mine full price a month ago, so this is a bargain someone else can have

Thanks, just bought. The seller was WOB, who I buy a lot of books from. I got it for £5.35

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Sorry about that. I will keep my eye out for another cheap copy and let you know if I come across one. I would offer to pass the book on after I've read it, but I'm somewhat of a book hoarder.

Reactions: mrmike

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK
Glad someone grabbed it, had no idea this would lead to such a nailbiter.
My alert is probably still active, so I'll post if I hear of another one.

Reactions: mrmike

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Never got into Bourbon probably because I have only tried JD and I was not overly keen on the taste. Going to take a punt on the Buffallo Trace.
A point of interest (albeit limited...) is that JD isn't a bourbon (doesn't meet the criteria) though it's widely misunderstood to be so. The Shining film didn't help with that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE