A few items for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
A few items for sale – prices include postage to UK mainland but not paypal fees cheques also ok [postage discounts for multiple purchases]. Pics on request to your email via PM.

‘The pocket stove’ in SS [unused but I don’t have the tin for it] retails for £21.99 here:
http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product571.asp?PageID=113 -. £15 SOLD PF

Maxpedition roly poly pouch in black [will hold a 1 litre nalgene or similar sized item] used but in good condition. £12. SOLD

Karrimor predator omni pouch olive green used once – like new. £14

Trekmates ARC multitool – [unused] like this one:
http://www.gapyeartravelstore.com/T...utm_medium=GoogleBase&utm_campaign=GoogleBase £8

16cm Zebra Billy [it’s the one with the kettle like pouring spout] unused. £17

British army jungle sleeping bag with compression sack – surplus obviously but good condition. £14

Shotgun cartridge matchsafe with mini compass on lid [no matches will be posted just in case but will include various tinder well in excess of it’s storage size]. £5

Doubled sided hardwood backed pocket strop [approx 8” long x 2 ½”wide will be supplied with a piece of Starky Stropping compound. Never used. £8

British army NATO water bottle and plastic cup/lid [used but good condition] will be sterilised inside before posting. £7

Case Logic portable in car CD player semi rigid case [black] Never used - Like new - all leads/straps included. 11cm x 30cm x 25 cm. Zip opening on both sides.Would also serve as an excellent knife case if lined with foam. £13

Nato MK4 NBC DPM trousers size 190 /108. Great overtrousers for bushy/camping trips. £7

Compact Mobile Phone Charger [sealed in original packaging] uses 4 x AAA. £4

EMSA Pocket Flask (Oval shape very similar to Sigg) Olive Green in colour
· capacity: 0.6 L
· High-quality brilliant aluminium finish
· Extremely light and robust
· Inner coating resistant to fruit acid
· 100 % leak-proof screw top with soft gripping zone
· Saves space through its extremely flat form

Very similar to the oval Sigg bottle (but is approximately 1 ½ “ taller) and exactly fits the Sigg retro canteen cup. Capacity is recorded as 0.6 L but as this bottle is taller than the Sigg and the same shape it must be a little more than that [I would guess around 0.7 L]. Ideal for storing in a rucksack pocket due to its flat profile. £11 SOLD

Trangia mess tin with folding handle and lid bought some time ago, never used, a few marks from storage. £7 SOLD PF

Chagsheg Classics Fishing/Hunting/Bushcraft waistcoat. Size L, Olive Green [fits me nicely with room to spare - i'm a 42" chest]
2 x Large Internal Zip Pockets, 2 x Large Front Zip Pockets, 2 x Small Front Zip Pockets, 2 x Small Front Velcro Pockets, 2 x Breast Pockets, 2 x Front Metal D Rings, 1 x Back Metal D Ring, Front Zip Fastening
Has been worn, Very Good condition
20% Cotton, 80% Polyester £12

Mens Harrington/Bomber style jacket St George by Duffer
Brown with a orange tartan inner
inner and outer pockets
Never worn - like new - cost £80 when purchased.
Size Medium [inner label notes 39" - 42"]
£15 posted

British Army DPM Webtex webbing Vest - Great hardly used condition, loads of pouches and zips both sides on front with pockets, one with pistol holster in, great bit of kit & fully adjustable for size. £25

Also a few books for sale – all prices include postage to UK mainland - postage discounts for multiple purchases.

The Pacific [Hugh Ambrose] Good condition – some creases to the spine. £6.50

The World Guide to Whisky Hardback – Large heavy Book [Michael Jackson] £9

Field naturalists Library – Wild Flowers of Britain and Europe [Andrew Branson]. £5.50

Under the Dome [Stephen King] Good condition – some creases to the spine £7

Long Way Down [Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman] Hardback rrp £20. £7

The Goodlife - Panning for gold [Dorian Amos] 2nd book in the story of a couple from the UK who sold up and moved to Yukon territory. £6.50 like new

The Little Book of Whittling [Chris Lubkemann] like new £7

Nazism and German Society 1933-1945 [David F Crew ed] [please note i'm not a Nazi - just read this out of interest!] very good condition £7

The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald - A comprehensive Photographic record [Robert J. Groden] hardback large book. Good overall condition with the exception of some scribbling [my 5 year old daughter not me!] on the front dust cover. £9

The international Encyclopedia of shooting - hardback large heavy book - very good condition £9

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Any chance of a picture of the Zebra billy? I've never seen one with a spout, but may have a project for it...

Simon

I think it's like this one.

billy-billie-spout-loop-handle-large-1392-5247_medium.jpg

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I'll have the ESMA pocket flask in green please Max, think I've already had two off you and love em : )

Could you re pm, your details please

Ta

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE