*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm at work so I can't take any pics or go through my kit but I can offer a few items off the top of my head for people to choose from. Thanks Biker, pm inbound in a minute!

One of the following on offer, your choice;

Large green Dutch Army fleece 80% wool or

Large blue Dockers shirt wool (large but old so it's a small large, fits me at a 42" chest, not suitable for Mr Tickle proportioned arms) or

Large Swedish snow smock dyed green with soldier 95 buttons

If this doesn't appeal to the masses I'll have a look through my kit tonight.

Last edited:

resnikov

On offer silk sleeping bag liner. Got it off some one on this site and have used it once, but was to small for me. I'm 6ft and 13 stone so this would be better for the smaller people on the site.

Photo-0162.jpg

Last edited:

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Glad to see somebody wanted something I've offered! PM replied to Resnikov...

RESNIKOV'S OFFER; On offer silk sleeping bag liner. Got it off some one on this site and have used it once, but was to small for me. I'm 6ft and 13 stone so this would be better for the smaller people on the site.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hi all

Sorry for the delay, I know it is sacrilege to stall the GIO thread for so long, but forgive me.

To try and make up for it please find a selection of offers to ensure it moves along quickly again.

So it is 2 sporks as per the picture (hopefully)

sporks.jpg

and a inflatable camping bed, not a thermarest type, the big comfy car camping type inflatable type.

Or an a rough neck axe that was rusty and not in that great a shape which has been cleaned up and sharpened but still needs some more attention and has a bright yellow handle!

If this doesn't go fairly quickly I have some reserves!

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I would have but I was outside having a BBQ (stupid idea at that time in the evening) wearing shorts lol

I couldnt work out what it was at first;

You've got a parcel

How big is it

About average but thick

Could it be a book?

Too thick and heavy to be a book

What the hell could that be then?

No piccie of you celebrating then mate? ;)

anyway you are most welcome!

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
If the micro brewery is still available then I'll take it please and find something to offer when I get home in a couple of hours.

So here you are.....A Maxpedition wallet. I've taken the Keyper out, but it's in good nick and would hold not only the obvious wallet things, but has a belt loop and could easily be used as a small first aid kit...

ab6f17fa.jpg

Item received, thanks very much!!

Partickpebbles

Dec 18, 2010
South Milford
On offer at the mo! Its a nice offer too!

Hi all

Sorry for the delay, I know it is sacrilege to stall the GIO thread for so long, but forgive me.

To try and make up for it please find a selection of offers to ensure it moves along quickly again.

So it is 2 sporks as per the picture (hopefully)

sporks.jpg

and a inflatable camping bed, not a thermarest type, the big comfy car camping type inflatable type.

Or an a rough neck axe that was rusty and not in that great a shape which has been cleaned up and sharpened but still needs some more attention and has a bright yellow handle!

If this doesn't go fairly quickly I have some reserves!

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
No takers then?

So here is a back up!

A black Mag Light, used, scratched but works. It is the AA battery type and has a clip thingy with it as pictured.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE