*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Some buffalo horn (and maybe some Rams horn)

Paracord bracelet made to order
10 mini caribiners
Mosquito Net suitable for a bed
Tooled leather keyring loop made to order (limited choice of colours).

I
wouldn't mind some Buffalo/Rams horn please…...

Paul
No problem, pm me your address with some idea of the projects you'd like to do with it. I'll try and pick appropriate pieces if possible.

Cheers

Mike

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Can I claim the strop please
I'll offer up a "sigg" type water bottle by Tog 24
010432393e7a8427609388c0f2656caa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bushcraft kid

Apr 7, 2015
England
don't suppose anyone has a Swedish army trangia (stove) BAG i could have. i know a person who could make me a leather bag for it but instead of using new material i was wondering if anyone has an old bag, canvas, cotton, leather anything will do so long as the stove and mess kit will fit in.
PM me i will be on my computer most days except Friday because of scouts and at scouts is just the person to make me that leather bag.

Dan :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
don't suppose anyone has a ...

Not quite how this thread works ~ you need to wait for an item you'd like to accept to be offered rather than ask for something outright (Don't worry, you're not the first, and I dare say you'll not be the last ;) ).

Without becoming a subscribing member you can't start a [Wanted] thread in the Classifieds so, perhaps, a thread in the Swap Shop would be your best bet?

Or perhaps make your own, does anyone in your family have a sewing machine? You're a scout* right? New skill for bronze/Silver D of E?

* Or, based on core ages and a previous post, an Explorer (or soon to be one).

EDIT: To bring the most current offer back to the top ...

I'll offer up a "sigg" type water bottle by Tog 24

No takers on the water bottle ? I'll offer up a Lowe camera case as an alternative . It's an Altus 20 .

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
A month has gone by and no sign of the promised item....guess it's not happening @ mountainm ?

Sorry - my fault entirely. It's in the boot of my car, but I can only post when at work and the PO is a drive away. Work has been mental so been working lunches and keep missing the opportunity to post. Will slip something else in by way of an apology.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE