*The* Gift-It-On Thread

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Right then, sorry for the slight delay. Here's my offer:

I have more than enough of these wool blankets so have a choice of ONE of these three. They are the big ones, the blue and pink ones are approx 70"x 80", the green one is about 6" bigger in both dimensions. Make that Toddy shirt or bivvy bag liner you've always wanted. They're in great condition but may have the odd mark on them (not unusual with these blankets!) I guess you'll probably want to dye them anyway so no worries.



OR

a choice of ONE of these pairs of knife scales. The pale ones are quite large and thick. The smaller ones have a lovely 'silky' sheen to them which is striped through them.







So basically a blanket or a pair of knife scales. The choice is yours!

Jim
 
Ok chaps on offer

2 x usmc issue ammo pouches with molle attachments

Or a trapper style hat

Either or includes the ubiquitous mystery gift. (Could be a knife , sock or contents of the hoover bag :p)

t8x1f7.jpg


1znbltt.jpg
 
I have replied here 3 times but my post isn't appearing :confused:

So here goes again - Thanks to Skog for gifting the ammo pouches and I offer The Outdoor Encyclopedia of Survival, and Wild food (from the National Trust).

 
Go on then, I'll have the climber, on offer from me- a peanut lighter- I'll stick a pic on in a bit...a decent one not one of those plastic things from the bay of evil

fb8085f1c0da9be6b4adb6c889a36f6c.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Certainly can, it's a nice thing- you'll just need to stick a bit of fuel in when it gets to you ( don't want to risk Royal Mail sticking it in a bin!). PM your details and I'll try and get it sent off this week. Cheers j
Thanks mate, I'll PM you.

I'll sort out my offer later.
 
On offer from me is, either a black vintage leather pouch or a coyote tan zipped molle pouch.........
image.jpg1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpg2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Thanks buddy; I will post my gift up on the forum when I'm home end of the week (working away). PM inbound!


Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!
 
Awesome! A little squirrel cooker received safe and well, Thanks Kev!
Skog, the blanket went in the post yesterday, you should have it by the weekend :)

Jim
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE