*The* Gift-It-On Thread

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I'll offer one of these "unbelievable saws", in used condition, but not much used as I didn't get on with it at all. It gets great reviews from other people though. Packs down pretty small too.

500_unbelievable_saw.jpg

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Alternatively, I can offer up some badly-photographed kit:

A wallet/organiser
IMGP1564.jpg IMGP1565.jpg

or, a travel set of dominoes, in case, with dominoes still in their wrapping
IMGP1563.jpg IMGP1562.jpg

or, a pair of lightweight quick-dry trousers, originally from Endicotts, zip off at the knee. Sized a little vaguely by them as a 36" waist, ish. I'm a 38, and I can't get them on, or anywhere close to done up. Would guess they are a 34. Nice trousers, and I was most upset they didn't fit, as I got three pairs from them when they were on special offer. As far as I can see Endy's no longer sell these.
IMGP1566.jpg IMGP1567.jpg

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Am tempted on the saw, I would offer a 2L Camelbak Hydration Bladder (came with a Camelbak Cloud20 backpack but have since upgraded to a 3L bladder - It is NOT a QuickLink version) however I have nothing back-up to offer so will let others see if they want it first as they might have more desirable GIO items.

Last edited:

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I think Lister was pipped at the post. Can't believe all the great stuff that's gone today!

Tengu, what was that extra pot with the SAT?

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
it must be summer, the vultures haven't been seen for a while.

Blimey your a tough bunch to please, no one want some green plastic cups and bits?

ok how about a used volcano stove.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE