*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I'll offer one of these "unbelievable saws", in used condition, but not much used as I didn't get on with it at all. It gets great reviews from other people though. Packs down pretty small too.

500_unbelievable_saw.jpg

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Alternatively, I can offer up some badly-photographed kit:

A wallet/organiser
IMGP1564.jpg IMGP1565.jpg

or, a travel set of dominoes, in case, with dominoes still in their wrapping
IMGP1563.jpg IMGP1562.jpg

or, a pair of lightweight quick-dry trousers, originally from Endicotts, zip off at the knee. Sized a little vaguely by them as a 36" waist, ish. I'm a 38, and I can't get them on, or anywhere close to done up. Would guess they are a 34. Nice trousers, and I was most upset they didn't fit, as I got three pairs from them when they were on special offer. As far as I can see Endy's no longer sell these.
IMGP1566.jpg IMGP1567.jpg

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Am tempted on the saw, I would offer a 2L Camelbak Hydration Bladder (came with a Camelbak Cloud20 backpack but have since upgraded to a 3L bladder - It is NOT a QuickLink version) however I have nothing back-up to offer so will let others see if they want it first as they might have more desirable GIO items.

Last edited:

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I think Lister was pipped at the post. Can't believe all the great stuff that's gone today!

Tengu, what was that extra pot with the SAT?

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
it must be summer, the vultures haven't been seen for a while.

Blimey your a tough bunch to please, no one want some green plastic cups and bits?

ok how about a used volcano stove.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE