*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
On offer from me is a Alumminium Cookset. It has a few dinks on it but nothing major All packs down. Would be great for a hobo stove set up. Comes with kettle and mini colander or tea stariner for the kettle.
100_0056.jpg

100_0058.jpg

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Hi - what's the approx size of the cook set when .packed? would be a good first camping cook set I think!

Yes its what i first used. Very light at approx 375g. I had this as my first cookset but now i have a trangia as my cook set.
It is 11cm high and 18cm diameter.

shootfive

May 25, 2011
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Or if no one wants a lighter, a knife/fork/spoon set?

A folding saw (used condition)?

Hunting torch-scope mounts (universal, adjustable) for lamping/ratting (two of)?

Refillable butane bullet style lighters?

Photos tomorrow if any interest!

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Biker can you please not post unless excepting an offer :D

Couldnt press the mouse buttons fast enough when i saw you were the last poster. I got tremendously excited lol

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Yes please Shootfive! :) I have a bit of a thing for zippos... and iv always been a big Honda fan! Itll be a constant reminder of my baby that i had to say goodbye to not so long ago :(

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
On offer from me is... ;

A small Hatchet head
or
white cotton snow scarf
or
Swiss army type pocket knife (featured here before)

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE