*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
yeah i suppose, wouldn't want to be a cheat or anything.

There's too much pressure on this now - it started with a folding trowel (one of which I picked up from Yorkshire bargains in Ripon for £1 and has proved it's worth on my last camping trip for burying spuds in hot embers) but I think peeps are holding off for handcrafted firesteels, knives and leather work which has slowed the whole thing down. Bit of a shame really...

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I think it's just a case that some things will appeal to a wider range of people. there is only self induced pressure, what I don't agree with is saying" I've got a great gift, but I'm waiting for this" kind of thing. peeps this is a gift it thread if you want something then accept the offer and offer what you like, but PERSONALLY I feel it should really be with in the context of the site.

HOLY POOP that was quick! Pack To John.

On offer a set of John Fenna's Leather pouches,

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
God I don't need this stress! I came to this thread expecting to see another posting saying bump and saw those pouches from John had been snapped up >sigh< and so I ambled along through the next few posting and then saw more were on offer! I almost broke my finger hitting the enter button!

I'll send a PM in a bit John.

Right, as for what I'm offering. How does a drawknife sound? It's French by design which is slightly different to the UK style, the blade is curved. I'll dig out a photo and upload it later,
THIS ISN'T THE ACTUAL ONE but it looks rather like this:

Melonfish-Drawknife1.jpg

The one I'm offering is in very good condition, has both handles and I cleaned it up and sharpened it too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE