*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
:lmao::lmao::lmao: His last comment on the forum was he was off to get dressed up then totally rat ar$ed so at this moment if he's not with Drew then he's more than likely sympathising heavily with him :D

Can't say I'm 100%, but given the amount of whisky I was forced to drink last night, I had a damned lucky escape. Shame the same can't be said for the other half who managed to set her hair alight after one of those daft lanterns went wrong. Still more food for me if she isn't having any.

Up for grabs we have two leather bracelets, never worn...

DSC09217.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
We keeping the same thread for 2011? Can we update the name to "2010-11 Gift-It-On" ?

It would make sense to start another, you up for starting one Graham ?

I'll take JD's bracelets and put a double ventile up to start the new one if you like ?

On offer from JD is two leather bracelets

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have a double ventile fishing jacket in size large to offer up.

I'd prefer to wait and see what Graham wants to do about kicking off another thread though. The ventile can be the first item offered if this one has run it's course now ?

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I was initially intending on closing this thread and then starting a new 2011 thread but someone suggested renaming this thread and seeing how long it can run......

I have been in discussion with Toddy re this so watch this space and 'carry on regardless chaps!' it will be clarified shortly ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE