*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
On offer from me is a used Kakadu Traders folding summer bush hat, vented with plaited leather band. Some cosmetic marks to the outer, probably come out in the wash, inside clean. Size is XL, approx. 59.5cm circumference.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Yes please, Chris; I'm a sucker for a vented Summer hat :)

I'll scour the spares pile and post something up shortly.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll offer this nice tinder bundle, there's some razor strop fungus, some very clean birch bark, a few nice cramp balls and I'll add a good bit of fatwood which I can't reach right now.

All perfectly dry and ready to do with what you will :)DSC_5093.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll offer this nice tinder bundle, there's some razor strop fungus, some very clean birch bark, a few nice cramp balls and I'll add a good bit of fatwood which I can't reach right now.

All perfectly dry and ready to do with what you will :)View attachment 44309

I've added a good bit of fatwood to the above, and some more of the good clean birch bark, and I've put it all into a small (carrier-bag sized) poly-cotton dump pouch with draw string closure and belt loops which I made a while back, in dark brown. I'll cook up a batch of linen char cloth tomorrow and include that as well.

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
I've added a good bit of fatwood to the above, and some more of the good clean birch bark, and I've put it all into a small (carrier-bag sized) poly-cotton dump pouch with draw string closure and belt loops which I made a while back, in dark brown. I'll cook up a batch of linen char cloth tomorrow and include that as well.

Can I take this lot? I can see hours of fun with as I can't get it all locally.

I'll have a ponder on my offering if that's ok
Andy

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
All yours, Andy...........let me have your postal address via PM and I'll post it off to you first thing Tuesday (bank holiday over here).........:)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
On offer from me is a used Kakadu Traders folding summer bush hat, vented with plaited leather band. Some cosmetic marks to the outer, probably come out in the wash, inside clean. Size is XL, approx. 59.5cm circumference.

Arrived today safe and sound, thanks Chris...........I hope I live long enough to work out how to bend the rim, it's a squirmy little git, eh?

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Ok Peeps, my offering is a used but not abused campingaz Bluet micro stove, takes the twist n click canisters NOT screw on, unfortunately I can't include any gas as I can't send it thru post
7e919b7073f598f7432172b223477866.jpg

Cheers
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE