*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
If this doesnt go soon I will post up an alternative dont want to stall the thread.

Ok a second option of a Leeda Dragonfly Concept Disc 375 fly reel with 3 spools & fly lines.

eki2k4.jpg

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Sorry Steve, i haven't had chance to get to the post office yet. Will definitely post the response pack tomorrow.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Good offer naefear. Are the lines floating, sinking and intermediate?

On offer:- Leeda Dragonfly Concept Disc 375 fly reel with 3 spools & fly lines.

The lines are either 1 floater one sinker and one intermediate. Or 2 floaters and a sinker. I cannot remember exactly they will be weight 6 0r 7 though.

Tatonka mug recieved today in the post thanks.

Robbi if you PM me your postal address I can get the reel and spare spools in the post for you.

Thread now awaiting Robbi to post up something.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
here you are guys, i hope these are of some use to someone, Size 8 german paratrooper boots, the ones with the really thick padded ankle bits, really comfy but 1/2 a size too small for me, very little use ( maybe 3 times ) lots of tread left etc.

boots.jpg

Robbi

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Wild Thing, you'll have PM'd before posting on the thread itself so you're quicker.

Besides, I only asked for myself. You had your family in mind, that's much more important mate. :D

Robbi, I think Wild Thing's son should have the boots.

Cheers,

Liam

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
OK Peeps

On offer I have a leather hatchet cover, only letting this go as I no longer have a hatchet to fit it

SDC10926.jpg

Or a military issue green and sand reversible cold weather jacket (Snugpak I think).
I bought it as a medium, but it is a bit big on me at 42" chest and 5,8".

Or a brand new in the box Gelert Trek 1 stainless steel cookset with copper bottoms on the pans

http://www.gear-zone.co.uk/gelert-trek-1-cookset-pid3935.html

Cheers

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE