*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
cmon chaps no one interested? its the best thing about it being a mystery. could be a knife, a book, a tent or a bag of tumble dryer lint or a used hoover bag. how lucky are you feeling.

I think it arrived today skog, with it being a mystery it could be from anyone lol, the book is great, the blank dvd on the other hand, would have been fantastic lol, it didn't burn mate, sat here chuckling as I've done it sooooooo many times myself :D

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Globetrotter, Esbit stand came today. Well Well cool. Thanks

1st Coffee made

attachment.php

Attachments

• esbit.jpg
    esbit.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 174
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
OK been 12 hours whats up for grabs then ?

Blimey, I hope I can come up with something that's worth the wait.

I will post a list of items tomorrow, if that's OK, as I have a few bits and am never sure what might spark interest - I can also then do some pics.

I can say it will include a combat torch (brand new), books (Incl Cloudspotter's Guide in hardback), some military pouches and a mess kit from Wilko's.

Sorry I had planned to do it tonight, but life's gone mad in the last 48 hours.

If any of that specifically interests anyone, sing out and I'll be a bit more focussed with the offer.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
OK - any of these appeal to anyone? The torch has a single LED (and 2 spares) - it's for covert work and signalling - having red and green filters for the latter.

(I'm trying to find the other things I mentioned - the QM Stores aren't as well organised as I thought? LOL)

sdc10200-3.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE