*The* Gift-It-On Thread

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Apologies for the minor lateness, working away from home extended until last night 2300! So for your consideration:

0ff58582bf3334aa4fc272728d1de546.jpg
1945f3b6d1e135de2fe0cbc7caf1a442.jpg


Three small molle belt pouches in sand; sized for small knife, mobile, base plated compass, multi tool, etc.


Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!
 
Right hopefully one of these will be of interest - apologies if I should only post one thing, but I'm trying to gauge this:

1 - The Walker's Guide to Outdoor Clues & Signs - Tristan Gooley [hardback]
2 - Bushcraft Survival - Ray Mears [paperback]
3 - Personal combat torch (x2) - like it says these are combat items - think looking at a map under combat conditions, rather than a Cree torch (they are not bright). They have 2 spare LEDs and easily switch to red green light. Requiere two AAs
 
All yours mate. I'll have to send it via cheapest post though.

(Note to self - offer lighter books in future).

Cheers. I'll sort out something to offer in the morning as I'm only just back in after a meeting.

And here we go. A pretty much as new BCB 25 litre daysack in olive green. All I've done is replace the rattling zip pulls with paracord lanyard knots.

 
Last edited:
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE