*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Isnt the English language fantastic!

I as others read "post tonight" as sending something via Postman Pat DOH!

I guess that is a sign of being keen in this thread :)

TylerD

Forager
Aug 1, 2008
Hertfordshire
Dragons Breath set arrived today from, Caleb! Thank you very much, I'll be having fun with that this weekend :D

Thread status: Awaiting Spoony's offer.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Sorry for confusion, ok ill offer this knife, its hand forged, i got it at the york viking festival, i have never used it i forgot i had it. Found it whilst looking for something else.
Its not shaving sharp, so could do with a sharpen. And i guess the small handle is meant for flint ( although never tried it) just tried with a firesteel and it produces sparks.
knifea3.jpg

knifea2.jpg

knifea1.jpg

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
ok so you can have either

Dutch goretex trousers size M

BCUK025.jpg

Brit army canvas gaiters

BCUK021.jpg

or

Swedish Army trangia (ALU)

ForSale051.jpg
ForSale050.jpg

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
OK thanks Wildthing, Will do.
In the meantime, let's see if this moves things on...
1Litre Source bottle ( I have several and they are great. The one in the pic is a bit grubby as I got it out of my daysack - you'll get another)
Nalgene hip flask with lid that is a shot glass and an outer cover that does nicely for wine - I know :)
A double egg carrier to keep your, erm, eggs safe and sound ;)

11102010564.jpg
Arrived safe and sound thanks,I didn't realise you were kidding when you said they'd be empty.I was expecting eggs,sloe gin and wine.:p

NOTHING ELSE ON OFFER YET WAITING FOR BMARTIN1UK

bmartin1uk

Forager
May 4, 2010
Baldock, Herts
Just waiting for atross to confirm if i was lucky enough to get in there quick enough this time ;o) Didnt want to jump the gun. Ive got a couple of things to offer up for choice, shall i just stick 'em up anyway?

bmartin1uk

Forager
May 4, 2010
Baldock, Herts
Ok so ive put a couple of items up here because i'm not entirely sure of the rules on the 'gift-it-on' thread. The first item being an 18+ item only....dont get excited ;o)....so i thought i should put an alternative.
I've never used this - it was bought as a gift, but i have chickens and a cat, and i see a disaster waiting to happen!! Although the box states that 'this is not a toy' i cant imagine seeing it in the olympics, however i think it might be a good start for target practice or something.
img3001h.jpg

If you're under 18+ or dont fancy the chance of accidentally clipping the neighbours chihuahua then the other choice is the following:
img3004v.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the photos. Bit rushed.
If neither of these get any interest, i have a 1950's great coat that i could put up, but i'll need to take a mortgage out to post it ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE