*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Currently on offer is................

Approx. 22.5cm x 15cm belt possibles pouch, maybe good leather for a sheath if anyone wants to dismantle it?

OR

Indiana Jones's dads hat :lmao:.....................

size approx. 59cm circumferance.

Meanwhile, I'll have look around over the w/end to see what else I can find.

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Ok, I'll add to the above choice of offers with a brand new Aircrew issue long sleeve t shirt with a turtle neck, size M, green.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I will offer up this storm lighter

u4abutap.jpg

http://www.clasohlson.com/uk/Asaklitt-Storm-Lighter/31-1039

Not used for a while needs a service ie filling and possible clean.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I have a good quality stainless steel hip flask with 4 SS shot beakers with a SS filler that are housed in a little leather tub I will get Fi to stick some pics up.

xylaria

I have a good quality stainless steel hip flask with 4 SS shot beakers with a SS filler that are housed in a little leather tub I will get Fi to stick some pics up.

[/IMG][/URL.photobucket.com/user/lepista/media/b7debec0-e8fc-4161-854f-5e85da5fd700_zpsba9a22ab.jpg.html]
b7debec0-e8fc-4161-854f-5e85da5fd700_zpsba9a22ab.jpg
[/URL]

It is shiny, the photo is really rubbish.

Last edited:

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
someone must want this!

I'd have it myself but ive got a sneaking suspicion my sisters got me one for xmas.

Just think guys this filled with sloe gin at the next meet being passed around the fire mmmmmmm

So who's gonna snap it up?

Dave

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Hello! It is one of these - http://www.ddhammocks.com/product/sleeper and I have found the little bag it goes it and thus it is complete. It is used once however, and has been washed. I also think that part of the hood seam has come loose - doesn't impact the use of the bag. AS I mentioned, I was too tall for it and I think I pulled it.

Still nothing from you Rich, and no contact............Let me know what the score is please....

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK, I can't resist that offer; I'd like it please, woodstock...........I'll PM my address in a bit, and I'll sort out my offer in the next half an hour.....................

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I would like to offer up, for your delight and delectation, a pack of 24 Prym "Universal" 9mm rivets for fabric and light-ish leather, complete with setting tools, ready to use. They are an antique metal-type finish.

The packet has been opened but the contents are new and complete and the instructions for use are intact................................

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I would like to offer up, for your delight and delectation, a pack of 24 Prym "Universal" 9mm rivets for fabric and light-ish leather, complete with setting tools, ready to use. They are an antique metal-type finish.

The packet has been opened but the contents are new and complete and the instructions for use are intact................................

Could you elaborate on what these are i have tried the google thing with no luck,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE