*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Yes please to the Emberlit bars - if and when your deal goes through - I'll wait before I post an offer 'cause it'll only cause confusion..........................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm gonna wait for the previous two things to happen, Kev, otherwise if something goes awry it all gets very messy and confused and takes ages to untangle; this thread does strange things to some of us!

And anyway, patience, so they say, is a virtue:).......................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK then folks, be it on your collective heads if this goes pear-shaped!

For your consideration and delectation I offer this William Rogers Sheffield "I Cut My Way" Skinner-type knife, I think it's from the 1950's-60's, with it's original sheath........needs a sharpen and a little fettling if you want it shiny-shiny, but it's in very good nick.

IMAG0276.jpgIMAG0277.jpg

This offer is conditional on the last few bits of the thread concluding successfuly.....................atb mac

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
Yes please. Will offer something up in the morning and PM you then.

Scrap that, been beaten. :(

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK, HH, it's yours if the other things we're waiting on happen........I'll PM you when it resolves itself......................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm just the type of guy that turns to jelly when nagged, Mike...............so don't do it again, I'm a weak man!.............................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd wait, HH, This thread can go haywire if it gets "in front of itself". Let's just hold fire 'till some of the earlier stuff sorts itself out, eh?.........atb mac

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
Is there really any need to wait for confirmation that an offer has been accepted? It stalls the thread. First to claim an item gets it. Why the need to wait?

Go ahead HH, post your offer.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I didn't mean to hold things up, fellas, it's just that a couple of times in the past few weeks it's gotten a bit like spaghetti and no-one seemed to know what was going on...........

I think the GIO thing is great and I value it highly, so I apologise if anyone thinks I've held it up or caused confusion: My intention was the opposite.

Both spanielman and HH have been in touch now, and all is well, I think HH will post his offer shortly........................All the best, mac

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Righty then folks, up next is a pair of Viking 8x30 field binoculars

null-14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Oh yes please mate! I lost mine a wile ago and have been looking at getting some!

On offer from me is,

An Army tool roll, to keep all your carving bits and bobs in,

Or a New military belt with expandable waist

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE