*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Let's get this moving again then.

I'll offer either a kilo of unprocessed horses hoof fungus, and a pair of woollen dachstein mitts, a few years old, but never worn, or a British army 24 hour ration pack (With the wayfarer type meals)

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Let's get this moving again then.

I'll offer either a kilo of unprocessed horses hoof fungus, and a pair of woollen dachstein mitts, a few years old, but never worn, or a British army 24 hour ration pack (With the wayfarer type meals)

Look forward to hearing from someone.

I'll go for the fungus & mitts please Nick :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Trunks is offering a pair of as good as new, British Army Gaiters, size standard. In Olive Green.

I think Dave Bromley's gonna rip your arm off for these having seen his previous post about missing out last time.

So what happened to Kev's hobo stove? That fall by the wayside or something?

Been away for 10 days and missed this place but the break away from the PC was refreshing, nice to be back but I have a ton of stuff to catch up on now, 499 postings to be exact. Sheesh!

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I just saw Nicks post on this new page & assumed it was the latest. Either way, the ball is rolling :)

I saw Dave's Post & thought of him - i've PM'd him to let him know.

Is it against the "rules" to put his name down in his absence? Or will it just end up getting too messy?

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Trunks is offering a pair of as good as new, British Army Gaiters, size standard. In Olive Green.

I think Dave Bromley's gonna rip your arm off for these having seen his previous post about missing out last time.

So what happened to Kev's hobo stove? That fall by the wayside or something?

Been away for 10 days and missed this place but the break away from the PC was refreshing, nice to be back but I have a ton of stuff to catch up on now, 499 postings to be exact. Sheesh!

I've gone for it, should have said in my earlier post I guess.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
ANd ill gift on a knife blank the same as in the photo (just one )
3mm Cant remember if theses are 01 or spring steel but still make a nice knife
blanks.jpg

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
Id like to take the Gerber if thats OK?

I would like to offer Two Israeli Field Dressings / Emergency Bandages

Last edited:

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
As i seem to have stalled the thread, To try and get this moving again...

I would like to offer Two Israeli Field Dressings / Emergency Bandages and a New BCB Signalling Mirror

I am on holiday after Tomorrow PM so if they dont go and anyone wants them just send me a PM with your details and i will post as soon as i get back (2 weeks ish), If it doesnt move i will dig out something on my return and offer back up (not sure how it would fit in with the thread but im sure i will work it out)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE