*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Biker is on french time... :rolleyes::lmao:

Hey, I didn't define when evening starts. For me evening always started when I got home from work. Time now is a bit fluid for me not having a full time regular 9-5 job so it can be pretty much anytime I want it to be.

Anyway on offer from Badger74 is "This afternoon" hurry before it runs out

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Right you sarcastic so and so's.

On offer:

A head torch, takes 2 AA batteries, bought a few years ago, used once and then sat in a cupboard since. It's not an LED bulb type and only has 2 settings, on or off!

I will try and post a link to a photo, but as im not on my computer and leaving for Ireland tonight for a couple of days, I'm not hopeful so some of you will have to learn patience ;-)

Try this.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...0202551362374.311252.646762373&type=1&theater

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Dunno if its just me, Badger, but the basefook link isn't working... might be set to only freinds in your security on that album? You folk did make us thread watchers giggle with your Afternoon gift gassing, btw ;)

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Right, back home and on my own computer so heres the image.

IMG00311-20120305-1724 by chrstphrferg, on Flickr

The torch isn't on, its just the light reflecting on the lens.

I didn't have much hope with the link anyway, because faceache has changed it all again and I don't know how to work it!!!

bumpety bump. on offer from Badger74 is the above head torch

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
SmileyHalloween01-1.gif

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
It may look a bit poundshop but I have a couple of Ring headtorches and they are pretty good.
Nice strong beam and very robust indeed.Mine seem to be waterproof too; not sure about this one.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE