*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Might be time to put something else up!

something like this?

dscf48197889399.jpg

a mini sheath kit. Includes a sheath blank with glued welt, 2 needles and more than enough black linen thread (tigger ruler not included!!!)

Last edited:

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
i kinda want it but i would mess it up so much... sorry people, i think i will wait until something else comes up.i have a massive pile of stuff to put on here though! actually excited about giving some of it away!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
i kinda want it but i would mess it up so much... sorry people, i think i will wait until something else comes up.i have a massive pile of stuff to put on here though! actually excited about giving some of it away!
Go for it. It will only cost you the postage of the stuff you put up to try and make your own sheath. Got to be a bargain

On offer
dscf48197889399.jpg

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
If I had not purchased a piece of leather and some rivits from my local shoe repairer this morning I would of been severely tempted by this.

a cobbler!!! why havent i thought of this!!! you genius!!! there is one round the corner when i go to london. going to go and ask for some stiff leather and see what they've got!!! yey!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
something like this?

dscf48197889399.jpg

a mini sheath kit. Includes a sheath blank with glued welt, 2 needles and more than enough black linen thread (tigger ruler not included!!!)

Yes please. I'll sort something out for folks to have a ponder on tonight when I've a bit more time

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Right, I'm going to go back to an earlier offer I made and see if anyone would like it this time around. And what I'm putting up on offer is an A4 cutting mat with a size 3 swan morton scapel handle and pack of 10A blades. Ideal if you're just getting into leatherwork :)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
All things being well with the pouch, I'd like to offer these, Webtex Basha poles. as advertised here, they have been used a couple of times so have the normal use marks, but they are undamaged and un modded, very good condition.

Cheers Southey.

P.S I have never used the shop i have linked to so if you use them i cannot comment on there service.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE