*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Ah sorry mate

On offer, a handmade paracord dog lead. Green and olive, quite long. Currently has a regular dog lead clip on but I'll thro in a small carabina as sometime my dog could riggle herself off this clip

IMAG0008.jpg

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
That's a lovely looking lead - I've made a couple but my braiding for the handle isn't that neat. I use a snap hook at the end so I can use it as a conventional or slip lead

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I was only using one colour & the back-braiding instructions I had used 4 colours (thread the green under the green followed by the green & the green doesn't really work). What instructions did you use?

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I honestly cant remeber now, I looked at so many different one for different things. I think I found a braid I liked (round) and just made it bigger then back braided the handle

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Huge thanks to Reaps72, my new auger arrived safely while I was away at the reenactor's market.
It's a brilliant bit of kit :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE