*The* Gift-It-On Thread

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Hi, without trailing through this thread, I just wondered what the decorum was re time to send/recieve Gift it on. Is it not right that you should post out within a day or so, especially if you have been quick to grab something......

I think it's fair to wait until someone can get to a PO - it is free after all. So within a week to post, then second class postage perhaps add another week. 2 weeks in total max.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Message to RonW the cammo blet pouches arrived safe and sound today, lovely they are too. Thanks.

Currently on offer from mountainm.

a bottle of spray on permethrin, unopened, unused. For Mozzi treating your fabric. I think it's this one:
http://www.simplyhike.co.uk/products...orFabrics.aspx

Scroll up to make the link work (bloody upgrade!... rackem frackem)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Message to RonW the cammo blet pouches arrived safe and sound today, lovely they are too. Thanks.

Currently on offer from mountainm.

a bottle of spray on permethrin, unopened, unused. For Mozzi treating your fabric. I think it's this one:
http://www.simplyhike.co.uk/products...orFabrics.aspx

Scroll up to make the link work (bloody upgrade!... rackem frackem)
I hope you have a camo "blet" to put them pouches on....:D

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Did your bits and bobs arrive from me Biker?
I would be interested in some pemethrin, but dont think I have much to trade, and also not much to bug proof. Does it have a shelf life/use by date?

Biker

Did your bits and bobs arrive from me Biker?

Long life candles and pandora's box? Yup arrived atmy Mother's house safe and sound. Thanks. haven't got them yet, I'll collect them later this month along with all the other stuff I've nabbed and bought on ebay.

John Fenna, you'll get a blet upside the head mate, if you keep that up! :lmao:

On offer: some bizarre mind-expanding chemical stuff from mountainm (if used in a confined space :lmao:)

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
PM on the way, but in the meantime I'm offering up either of these.....

491b665c.jpg

Folding bowl or new hexicooker with fuel.

my bowl etc. has arrived it doubles as a handy hat!

Biker

Oh g'wan then, I'll take that anti moss roofing solution, the plastic roof over the garage will be grateful. Thanks in advance mountianm :lmao:

On offer from me is this little beauty. It didn't sell so it's up for grabs. Handy if you're blacksmithering, or lifting hot knifes after heat treating them, or just picking out the jacket spud from the embers of the fire.

Pincers01.jpg

Pincers03.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE