*The* Gift-It-On Thread

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I'm here..I'm here...sorry sorry...had to paint a Wendy House.....and forgot what the real business of the day should have been. However...

We have for you delectation today... a choice of either

British Army shirt, short sleeve order says XL but is a large (probably 40 - 42" chest) (cos it doesn't fit my massive torso :))

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

or
Paracord bracelet to fit 19"/20" wrist

walesG101083.jpg

Both items are brand new unused.

Sorry for the delay again

ATB
Sack

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
:bump:

I'm betting Large sack has forgotten all about this and the distress it's causing the general Bushcrafting community as a whole.

LOL...I completely forgot about it after I went to bed...got up and started sawing and hammering and painting...only realised at the dinner table that you lot had been hanging on all day

I can see John chose his words carefully..."Lynch Mob" along with Samon's "Tar & Feathers" and Puddock's "Circling Vultures"

Consider my rump flagellated

ATB
Sack

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
May I propose a new rule for every subsequent claim. You can't bagsy unless you know what you're giving. This will keep the peace, maintain the status quo etc.

I knew what I was going to give...but at 01.00 I wasn't about to turn the house upside down to get them and take photos. However, I hold my hands up to the fact that in my addled breakfast state of mind, while gibbering and dribbling I did forget what I had been doing the night before.:sad6:

All better now
Cheers
Sack

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Naaaa probably went off to watch Operation Crossbow on the TV about the Aerial Photography Interpretatation during WWII. Fascinating programme too. Well done to those proper office workers!

Glad you took the ribbing in the spirit is was given Large Sack. Nice darts mate.

Consider this a morning bump.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE