*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
Thanks Tank....:D

Next up...

A mini home made meths cooker... Ideal size for a brew kit, self preheats in 40 seconds and boils a cup of water in about 4 mins. Works like a trangia but no pot stand is required.

Just finished and tested.... Works great!

DSCF1862.jpg
DSCF1865.jpg

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
So the next offer is an Army scrim net, like the one that is hopefully in the pic. This has been stored but never actually used though does have a sort of faded look to it.

scrimnet.th.jpg

alternatively I have a Rough neck hatchet available that has some rust to the head, this has been used and abused so does require some tlc

roughneck-1-25lb-axes-280.jpg

From here

Any chance of a pic of your hatchet?

Links fixed and added to ~ pic comes from the page the url info from Suffolksteve's post links to.

Last edited:

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk

I think this is uploaded properly, thanks for the help decorum

I say used and abused because it isn't in pristine condition. there is rust on the head, it needs a sharpen and the handle is a little bashed about.

Last edited:

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
32" by 32". Is a little stretchy.

As it appears to have monumentally stalled I propose the axe and the scrim net or two

These are dual skin thermal type mugs

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
2 metal, dualskin mugs??

Yes, please!!

And for those I will throw in a set of 2 Dutch army DPM beltpouches with Alicetypeclips
5dpmpouch.jpg

OR

a Quechua pouch with carrying strap. This pouch has several compartment, a front pouch which is being held in place by magnets, closing of underlaying compartments. It has an opening to take a headset and beltloop on the rear.
5quechua1.jpg

5quechua2.jpg

5quechua3.jpg

OR
the messtinset
giotdutchmesstins.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE