The forums back!! Welcome to you all.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
A huge Hi to you all, it’s been a while but the forums back! Well, you know that! There are still some changes to be made and there’s a few things missing that need to be sorted, like the odd forum button! But it works and it’s stable. There’s not a lot more functionality that’s going to be added, some of the things will be spread around the site in other sections, the gallery will return, with all the pictures that it previously had on it, which is more good news. But on the whole, what you see is what you get, it’s a forum for talking about bushcraft and related subjects.

The menu buttons at the top are in preparation for the other sections of the site which will be added as and when.

The whole lot is on a new dedicated server so there’s not going to be any hosts having a moan that we’re getting to busy, it’s not cheap but I think it will solve a lot of the problems that we’ve had in the past few months.

Well, that’s enough from me for now, except for a big thanks to you all for your patience, it’s much appreciated and I hope you enjoy the forum now that it’s back. For those that helped me sort this out, a huge thank you. ;)

Cheers
Tony

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I like the new look, and many thanks for all your efforts in getting the site back up and running :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I cannot begin to think of the effort you have all put in to getting this up and running again. Many thanks for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated by many people. I'm going to explore the site now. See you in a while!!

spamel

B

bombadil

Yep...took a while but worth the wait I'm sure.
Many thanks for the hard work, much more interesting new look too.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Thanks sooo much for all the hard work and commitment to bringing us such a great place to share the spirit. I feel like a pig in mud :D

Simon

Lore

Forager
Dec 19, 2003
Co Meath, Ireland
Every thousand mile journey has to begin with one step, you took that first step and completed the thousand mile journey. I'm sure there are times that you questioned what you were doing, but I hope the feed back will reasure you all that it's all worth while. Thanks .
Lore

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Thank you, thank you and thank you once again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed the forum so just wanted to say a big thank you to those who have got the site back up and running with the new format.

Brian

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
You're welcome guys and girls and thanks for the kind words, they do help me think it was worth the slog! There seems to be a few people that have lost their passwords in the move over, I've sorted a few but I expect there will be more, let me know via info@bushcraftuk.net and I'll get them sorted.

Thanks again ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE