The forums back!! Welcome to you all.....

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Blimey....six pages of thanks and still counting...........but where are all the groovy smilies....I wanted to do a thumbs up!!! :D
 
Yippeeeeeee! It's a really smart site you've made; the amount of blood and sweat produced in it's conception and birth deserve a huge amount of justified thanks and praise. Well done and thank you again!
 
Tony said:
The whole lot is on a new dedicated server so there’s not going to be any hosts having a moan that we’re getting to busy, it’s not cheap but I think it will solve a lot of the problems that we’ve had in the past few months.

As I said elsewhere I get a huge amount out of bushcraftuk. I am interested in supporting it continuing into the future.

Can I ask about the bushcraft skill of maintaining a dedicated server? Is that in a house, office, dedicated computer facility? How about upgrades, expandability, backups, maintenance, skillbase? Does income meet the need for the present and projected into the medium term?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE