The Bushcraft Store??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
I have just taken delivery of one of their UCO candle lanterns; it seemed a good price and was sent quickly. No problems.
No connections to the business etc.

Hope this helps

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
i know the owner andy as i've been going to his shop in crews hill since i was an army cadet (at least 14yrs) , in fact i was there today and got meself a nice pair of army assault boots to replace my heavily superglued pair lol

i get a lot of my gear from him including my gransfor SFA and EKA W11.
the shop is also one of the only places in the uk where you can get zebra billy cans.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Good Guy's!
happy0034.gif

I've been there twice, to buy Wetfire, LMF Mini's and other gear and am impressed.

I enjoyed looking at their range (including Swedish Volcano Stoves) and like their helpful and professional approach.

An additional benefit of visiting their store is for the excellent bacon and egg rolls and tea from the adjacent cafe!
character0076.gif
sign0196.gif

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
If you can pick the SFA up at that price then I'd say go for it, the prices have gone up lately so I don't know if they've not put their sale price up or if they just don't want to make any money on them!
The margins on the GB stuff are pretty crappy now, even at full price.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
I'd avoid getting a Gransfors from Woodlore. I did and had a nightmare sanding the Ray Mears logo off the handle! I think they may say it has his logo on now but at the time I bought one it was a complete shock to find it. The bloke didn't forge it, handle it or finish it so why would I want his logo carved (deep too!) on the handle? It's fine if you're a die hard Mears fan but personally I don't want his name all over my kit.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Josh

Just had a quick look, the Weald and Downland Museum are advertising the SFA for £52 delivered.

I've not dealt with them myself, but recall reading positive reviews on here before.

I hope this helps.

I bought my GB Mini from them, great service and price. Highly recommended!
happy0034.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE