The Altar Grill

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Heres a recent commision.One of my grills but with longer legs to include a fire tray.Perfect for areas that dont allow fires on the ground.Im pleased with it,i hope my buyer will be pleased with it...What do you think?

PICT2856.jpg

looks great, it should be noted that it can also be adapted to sit over an open fire without the fire tray, thus serving two purposes.... i know the buyer is very excited and certainly loves the photo!

Will have to get a few commissioned for my scouts! Rather than using those nasty half oil drum jobbies on chair frames Yuck!!

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
One of the tents next to me at the Wilderness Gathering had one of the standard ones & it looked ideal for catering for a group. I loved the versatility of it & it looked like it packed away quite small. May have to get one of those next year.

One of the tents next to me at the Wilderness Gathering had one of the standard ones & it looked ideal for catering for a group. I loved the versatility of it & it looked like it packed away quite small. May have to get one of those next year.

you can see this one at the wilderness gathering next year, im there with my scouts helping out! :)

Well, it’s arrived!
And all i can say is "Wow", it’s amazing.
A few things need to be said.
Nige is fantastic, and really seemed to enjoy making it! The price was fantastic considering all the effort put into the design and problem solving. He was always happy to listen to my mad ideas and thoughts.
Secondly, the delivery was fantastic, incredibly well protected and wrapped and it even came with instructions!!
The build quality is fantastic too, down to the smallest details!
Thank you Nige!

number1.jpg

number2.jpg

number3.jpg

Some pictures of it in the Garden tonight in "Altar Mode", i will get some photos of it in "Fire Mode" this week.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Glad you could read the instructions!I thought my spidercrawl handwriting was like the flatpack assembly notes from hell!!

Looking good Logit.Thanks for the comments.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I've just finished "scrounging" bit to make mine, so hopefully will start putting it together next w/end, as i'm working until then.

Rob

pendragoncs

Mar 26, 2015
Northants
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread.

But does anyone know if launditch1 still makes these or alternatively anyone doing anything similar?

Or possibly one like this.....

Brekie.jpg

Thanks,

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE