The 'Adder' My New Bushcraft Knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TreeCamper

Sep 8, 2012
Cornwall UK
www.youtube.com
Took delivery of my New Bushcraft/ Camp Duties Knife.

The knife was kindly made to my personal specifications by Adam of Savage Bushcraft.

He also made me a sheath with a detachable pouch that I requested.

I made a short video of its journey to completion thank you TC

[video=youtube_share;yNZSD7DMCpk]http://youtu.be/yNZSD7DMCpk[/video]

TreeCamper

Sep 8, 2012
Cornwall UK
www.youtube.com
I hate snakes ! But a lovely knife !

The day I decided to have a custom Bushcraft Knife made I was walking on Dartmoor and came across a huge Adder crossing the path.

Thats where the idea of the Adder included in the design came about and Adam kindly did the filework for me. Oh and he got a few blisters trying different designs too.

TC

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Don't like to but have to agree with Al.
Adams knives are top quality I say this coz I own a few and they are superb. The Adder knife and file work shows you the level of dedication and expertise he has. Carry on the great work. Just don't offer him any absinthe round a camp fire. Lol

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Beautiful knife by the way TreeCamper. All the best knives have adders on them.

DSC00111.jpg

13Sept201248.jpg

13Sept201253.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I'm Going to move tomorrow before you find me. I have had a phobia about snakes since I was a kid, I even feel uneasy when I see them in glass tanks. Sorry for my blasphemy !

Well it's quite natural. Some can kill you very quickly afterall.

TreeCamper

Sep 8, 2012
Cornwall UK
www.youtube.com
Dont let JD hear you say that Perrari:) Blasphamy

Lovely new knife Treecamper you must be well chuffed

Yes mate well chuffed. Its my only camp/bushcraft knife so it will he heavily relied upon.

Adam put a lot of effort into making the custom sheath and pouch for me too. I wanted the option to carry a lighter as I do a bit of ropework and its at the ready for melting or sealing cordage ends. It also holds a firesteel with matching Spalted Beech and a Falkniven DC4 I have dropped a few copper nails in the bottom of the pouch too.

Hoping this little kit will serve me well in the bush.

Thank you to everyone for their kind comments I am sure Adam will appreciate it too.

ATB TC

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE