Thanks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2007
S.Wales
Well thanks for letting me post about our bushcraft course gents.
Quite surprised no one has taken up the offer, however we shall be enjoying some quality teaching and hardcore cuisine, with a two course lunch, three course supper with a silver side roast and mammoth breakfast.
With 99 views, the words gift, horse and mouth spring to mind.
Suffice to say the offer has now closed.
ATB

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Crabbet, timing is all I'm afraid. Few folks can just drop everything and go.
I hope the course is a good one and those who do participate enjoy it.

cheers,
Toddy

p.s. there are a lot of ladies on the list too, this bushcraft lark isn't just a boys thing :rolleyes:

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
The offer was certainly both tempting and very generous. However there is too much month left at the end of the money, and I'm a tad more north than makes easy travel..

Feb 6, 2007
S.Wales
Yup, I really do appreciate it was quite short notice,
Here is a picture of the space we are 'test driving'
http://picasaweb.google.com/Crabbet/BushcraftVenueBlaengarw/photo#5076414377319901170
Toddy, I didn't intent to be sexist, it was a turn of phrase.........5 of the 15 people this weekend are women and the course is being led by a female instructor. I am inundated by mothers wanting me to establish a forest school!
I think it may be a damp start but then brightening.
Thanks for your replies.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
At this point I'm going to close the thread.
It is skirting the no advertising rule. None of the other schools are allowed to do this so I don't see why this one ought to be permitted either.

cheers,
Toddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE