Thanks!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Thanks Tony & Co, Mods, Forest Knights etc for a good weekend.

Kasia had a blast and was asleep 20 minutes into the trip home. Sounds peaceful but she was up all night having been well rested!

I hope nobody minded the Kasia whooping through the woods too much.

I hope to attend again next year, both with van and children, not that I saw Sam other than mealtimes as usual. Again, hopefully he wasn't too much of a pain around others campsites! Pleased he finally engaged and did a workshop for the first time. Perhaps he is growing up!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Very quick drop in years ago to just past the car park, mostly just to say hello to some people, Rosie and Phil among others. We weren't there long.

I liked what we did see of it at the time, and advocated then for it's use as a perhaps another Moot site.

I wondered how the site was for staying over, for pitches, etc., and what folks who'd been to a Moot there thought of it now :)

M

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Tim and Helen are both to be commended for the effort they put into to ensuring Kasia was able to experience the benefits of the Moot and the woodland environment without her disrupting the overall experience for the rest of the campers.

Your 3am pancake run was appreciated by the rest of us. im not sure where Helen gets her energy from to look after the 3 of you. :)

Reactions: Tony

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Great you and your family could be there Tim and thanks for dropping off the printer.
hope it's not too long before we see you again! Winter Moot?

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I was impressed with how well Kasia behaved around my pitch, especially given how bad most adults can be near fire and sharp shiny things! I didn't hear her tearing around the woods either. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE