THANK YOU BritishBlades and BushcraftUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andynic

Forager
Jan 3, 2011
Keswick,cumbria
None of you know this but the last 24hrs has been the hardest in my life. Basically my wife miscarraged yesterday and we have spent the last 28hrs in hospital. I have sat with her with evolved I lot of waiting around and heartache.

Why the thanks?

Well sitting watching my wife sleep I had a lot of spare time to sit and dwell on what I had just lost so I switched me concentration and loaded up Tapatalk on my phone and read through all the banter and good times and kit on the forum.

So basically thanks for keeping me sane at such a dark time in my life.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
I am so sorry to hear about your loss and as someone who has also lost a child this way I know exactly how you feel. My sympathies to you both. I also agree wholeheartedly with your comments on the two forums because since finding them both about a year ago I find I just have to log in every day now to keep up to date!

Keep your chin up and I am confident that things will work out fine for you both eventually.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Our deepest sympathies to you both chap,we've been there too and know It can feel pretty dark, if you would like a chat or owt, just shoot a pm. As Lynx said chin up and lots of hugs.

Dave.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
So very sorry to hear this. It's never easy to deal with, but I'm glad we were able to distract you a little while your emotions were in such turmoil.

Kindest wishes,
M

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
My thoughts are with you.
It going to be a rough ride for the next few days, take the time to concentrate on yourselves.

Sadly there'll be times in the future when it can all come back to you - I hope you can find the strength to shoulder that burden with grace.

Yours

Ogri the trog

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
also been there twice mate, mother natures way of saying this time isnt the rite time.

very sorry i know exacaly what your going through.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE