Tesco sleeping bag warning.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
I bought a Tesco Extreme mummy sleeping bag yesterday, £29something. Not bad I thought for a 400g/m sleeping bag.
i am about 5' 10" and around 14 stone (i'd like to say pure muscle, but some has sliped). I tried it last night,Its like a second skin :( . I couldent even get my arms in. Just wanted to warn you if you are bigger than Kate Moss dont bother with these.

Mark

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Convert it into a hammock underblanket!
Did your thumb fit in?
Send me another pm with your contact details and directions - the first was a blank - and I may be able to help you out with a REALsleeping bag at minimal cost...
John

Axe Catcher

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2006
The Wilds of Stratford-upon-Avon!
markheolddu said:
I bought a Tesco Extreme mummy sleeping bag yesterday, £29something. Not bad I thought for a 400g/m sleeping bag.
i am about 5' 10" and around 14 stone (i'd like to say pure muscle, but some has sliped). I tried it last night,Its like a second skin :( . I couldent even get my arms in. Just wanted to warn you if you are bigger than Kate Moss dont bother with these.

Mark

Similar experience here, I could get in without difficulty (or clothes :) ) but it was a bit "Speedo - Second Skin" so I figured I'd unzip it and use it as a blanket now I've got my lovely underblanket.

AC xx

sticks65

Forager
Mar 18, 2007
Caer-lerion
i had the same problem with the same bag i took it back and bought argos proaction 11tog envolop 29.99 polar / high mountian/ it s brill.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE