Terry Nutkins, RIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I remember Terry when he first appeared on Animal Magic with his sealion. TRWS was one of my fave programmes as a kid when I was first venturing into herpetology. Terry Nutkins and Chris Packham fuelled the flames that have me doing the job I love so much.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
TRWS was a great programme.

Terry like a lovely old hippy, Chris a young punk biker, can't remember who the other presenters were though.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
TRWS was a great programme.

Terry like a lovely old hippy, Chris a young punk biker, can't remember who the other presenters were though.

micheala strachan, iirc, inspirational in her own way :)

terry was a lovely bloke, i met him once a long time ago at some country show or other and he was really pleasant to talk to. i spent ages telling him all about how much i'd enjoyed his book on birds and that we'd made bird boxes at cubs following his design etc. etc. and he was very gracious about it, it wasn't until years later that i realised that the book was actually written by tony soper, oops :eek:

cheers

stuart

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
micheala strachan, iirc, inspirational in her own way :)

terry was a lovely bloke, i met him once a long time ago at some country show or other and he was really pleasant to talk to. i spent ages telling him all about how much i'd enjoyed his book on birds and that we'd made bird boxes at cubs following his design etc. etc. and he was very gracious about it, it wasn't until years later that i realised that the book was actually written by tony soper, oops :eek:

cheers

stuart

Good grief! I must be getting old, imagine forgetting Michela.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE